New to the Forums

Hi all,

As you may have guessed, I'm new here.

I've known about WHT for quite a while now, but its only been recently, when searching for a dedicated server provider, that I've started reading the forums. Originally, I was only reading server review threads, however as time went by I began to read the offers forum, and then general threads in other areas of the site. So I thought I'd register and attempt to contribute something.

As my profile states, I do not currently own or have shares in any web hosting companies. My profile also contains a short bio, my Twitter and Facebook information, and IM contact info. As well as that, you can look me up on Live Journal if you wish to learn more about my admittedly boring life. My username is jamesscholes000 on LJ.

See you on the forumms!

Welcome to the Webhostingtalk.com forums jscholes. There is lots to learn and absorb here and sharing your thoughts and experiences with other members can be very helpful. Let us know if we can help or answer any questions and I am sure the community will be very useful to you.

Hello jscholes, welcome. Enjoy your visits.