I need a host that can handle everything, so that I can focus on marketing..

is there such a thing?

I basically need domain registration and web hosting services, with end-user support. And maybe the payment gateway included in the package..

I checked out a few.. but it always lacks 1 or 2 things.. looks like it has what i need, but I heard they dont handle support. Not to mention their support takes 2 days to reply. has end-user support, but you need to built the whole website and even the payment process from the ground up.

others only offer affiliate programs and offer only 1 time commissions. I want something that can go longterm.

I think you basically described all there is. If you go it alone you'll always need to do some tweaking here and there.

EU - east side
    I think that Godaddy's reseller program fits your needs on paper. The hosting itself is slow in my experience. I can't comment on support.

the best way is to go with they offer free WHMCS and some website templates.
    If you need professional web page you can order from some web design company.
    Go to 2CO and you gave CC payment gateway. Additional here is Pay Pall, Money Bookers, and Google Checkout , you can start your company in 2 days.

Toronto, Canada
    InnoHosting is a good choice with the end-user support. Building your website and setting up the billing/client platform isn't as difficult as handling and offering quality support. Getting your own custom made design/website also helps increase buyer confidence too.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    others only offer affiliate programs and offer only 1 time commissions. I want something that can go longterm.
    You need to know hosting features and understand your customer's issues well in order to go long term and grow business.
    Resellerclub and resellerpanel fit the "handle everything" requirement but they may not handle things the way you want or the way your customers need.
    It may take some time to set everything up at the beginning but when you have a functional system in place, everything will go well if you are with a reliable host. Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Just outside of Philly
    This may be an odd question, but have you considered just working for a hosting firm doing marketing? Just asking since you seem to want to focus on that.

I firmly believe that you need to have a solid support infastructure for your clients once you onboard them or you find your marketing efforts have gone to waste.

Another option may be to partner with someone that wants to handle the support which would certainly give you more control then working for a firm.

Kuala Lumpur
    i would say, have a look at innohosting and ezpz hosting.
    both provide free user end support for their reseller package.
    █ Providing Quality Litespeed Web Hosting
    Data Centre - USA - UK - Malaysia
    █ 24/7 Fast Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee

My vote is for innohosting (signed up with them a few days ago) - if you use the provided WHMCS, it takes most of the pain out of billing/support. Don't expect to take a completely hands off approach, it will require some effort on your part to get started initially.

Try hostgator reseller hosting should be enough for your work

well, thanks for all the suggestions. I really understand what everyone is getting at.

I am actually very familiar with the webhosting biz. Its just that I sort of hit the wall when i reached a certain number of clients. I am a one man show, so its hard to keep track of support, marketing, and government paperworks.

Recently, our corrupt government here in the philippines demands that I pay them all my year's taxes all over again (as bribe), so its coming out of my savings.

So I was thinking it would be nice to just have a web hosting biz that will just give you commission like google, that way I dont have to do paper work and pay all these bribes with these scums. Not to mention, if they can handle good support, I can go all out.

Thats all..

Austin, Texas, USA
    Thats a lot of things to look for, but if you can find it then it will be in the offers section. - OpenVZ Virtualization with SolusVM Control Panel on High Quality Servers. - Inexpensive VPSs with great features. - 24/7 Ticket Support with FAST Replies - CEO Jackson H - [email protected]