OnlineNic Problems ?????

Is anyone else having problems registering domains with onlinenic over the last few days (11/17/02 - 11/19/02)? I can't do anything. Every action times out after I login to my account. Anyone know what's up?

I e-mailed them and this is the response I got:

Sorry for any inconvenience that caused but please rest assured that the problem you have met is a temporary system problem, our technical personnel are taking great effort to have it solved. You may try again to log in and see if it works now.

If it still doesn't work, please feel free to contact us and if you like, you may offer us your id, password and the detailed information of the domains you are going to register so that we can help you register the domains here.

I assure you it is not a temporary problem. I do not consider over 48hrs of timeouts a temp problem.

Anyone else?

Is anyone else having this problem or not? 'm still having problems going on 72hrs.

Leesburg, VA
    I have not heard of any problems like this with OnlineNIC, but I don't use them so I cannot comment from personal experience.