2GB Disk | 25GB Transfer = $2.25 WITH COUPON!!!

Jared's Web Design - Shared Hosting with VPS Performance!
    www.jaredswebdesign.com | [email protected]

Going to bed, you will have peace of mind knowing that your website is in the hands of professionals. We value our customers and their happiness is our priority.

Hosting Packages: Extra disk and bandwidth can be purchased during checkout.
    Use coupon code "25PERCENTOFF" to receive 25% of the account for life; enter during checkout!

1. Shared Hosting - Basic - $2.25month [BUY NOW]

• 2,000MBs (2GB) Disk Space
    • 25,000MBs (25GB) Bandwidth
    • cPanel + Fantastico DeLuxe
    • *Unlimited Features!

2. Shared Hosting - Standard - $4.50/month [BUY NOW]

• 4,000MBs (4GB) Disk Space
    • 50,000MBs (50GB) Bandwidth
    • *Unlimited Features!

3. Shared Hosting - Advanced - $6.75/month [BUY NOW]

• 6,000MBs (6GB) Disk Space
    • 75,000MBs (75GB) Bandwidth
    • *Unlimited Features!

*Unlimited features mean UNLIMITED FEATURES! You can have as many email addresses as you want, host an unlimited amount of domains, have as many databases as you need, and anything else that can have a limited number (besides disk and bandwidth!).

**Must already have a valid domain registered.

Question and Answers!

• Question: Where is your datacenter located?
      Answer: Our datacenter/server is located in the LaSalle Data Center Facility in downtown Chicago (10MB Test File). Our server runs on Intel Xeon Harpertown CPU's @2.33GHz, with 768MB SLM RAM and a RAID-10 disk setup for maximum performance and redundancy.

• Question: Are you a reseller?
      Answer: Yes, Jared started hosting to provide his clients with professional, reliable services that were affordable.

• Question: Are you some kid running around with Red Bull thinking he can do this?
      Answer: Jared has years of experience with computers and networking. He is currently a high school student with a passion for computer and network administration.

• Question: Why should I go with you, being a reseller?
      Answer: You'll actually know who is hosting your site! Not to mention all the bells and whistles you'll get, but Jared knows what he is doing.

• Question: I'm a little weary, how do I know you can provide for my needs?
      Answer: What proof would you like? Please email Jared personaly so he can better answer your questions.

• Question: Do you have a money back guarantee?
      Answer: Yes, clients must submit a support ticket to receive a full refund of the services for the amount of time in question.

• Question: What payment method can I use to pay for webhosting?
      Answer: PayPal! PayPal accepts Visa, Credit Cards, and other types of payments even if you don't have an account with PayPal.

• Question: When will my account be activated?
      Answer: You will receive your login credentials for the client section after your order goes through. Your hosting account will be setup instantly once payment has been processed and completed. This information will be sent to the email you used to sigh up with. Jared's Web Design advises you to keep your passwords secure.

• One last question, you being a reseller, how's your response times?
      Answer: Depends, I keep my clients up-to-date on my schedule and give them warning on when I won't be around and how they can contact me in case of an emergency.
      You can expect at least a 24hour response unless already noted. On weekdays, Monday-Friday, EST; I will usually respond within the hour as that I'm by a computer pretty much the whole day.
      I check my email every night and will be up the whole night if a client cannot wait till the morning.

Please, if you have any question, feel free to post a reply to this thread and or email me at [email protected], I look forward to hosting you.
    Freelance Web DnD & Hosting Studio
    www.techiedesign.net

Where are you server? Or servers?
    And what IP class do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by webilly View Post
    Our servers are with CoreSite at one of their DCs in Chicago. Here's a 10MB Test file.

Class-C.

If you have any more questions please let me know.
    Freelance Web DnD & Hosting Studio
    www.techiedesign.net

Quote Originally Posted by webilly View Post
    Question: Where is your datacenter located?
    Answer: Our datacenter/server is located in the LaSalle Data Center Facility in downtown Chicago (10MB Test File). Our server runs on Intel Xeon Harpertown CPU's @2.33GHz, with 768MB SLM RAM and a RAID-10 disk setup for maximum performance and redundancy.