Host that can phisically mail bill

Hello fellas..

Im building a website and I'm trying to figure out which host to choose. Still that's not the reason why i posted this. (though if u have any recommendations please tell)
    The thing is that i need a reliable host that can mail me to my house a bill. The thing is that I am building a website for a NGO and they need a bill for the accounting. So is there a known host that can mail me the bill so I can give it to the Organization?

Another thing is that I am not in the US I'm now in central america. I don't know if that may be a problem.. Still do you know any host with mailed bills?

Regards

Most hosts provide a PDF of your bill. Is there a reason this wouldn't work?

Any reason you can't print the invoice or bill they send you?
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Any reason you can't print the invoice or bill they send you?
    Yaa ?? You be providing them in the end a copy itself anyways plus they can make nice colored copies of the colorful pdfs if they want them to look original !

While agreed about printing it out, I would recommand try contacting some host to see if they would do this for you if you are now allowed to print it out yourself.
    bihira.com | 10+ Years of Web Hosting Experience!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    cPanel | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Softaculous
    Find us on facebook and follow us on twitter @bihira

Most providers don't have the equipment and processes in place to print and mail every invoice and would be going out of their way just to do it for one customer.

The PDF you receive with your invoice is the same thing they would mail so I don't see why you can't just print the PDF invoice and submit it?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Rather than have to roundtrip the invoice to Central America, why not just pick the host, have the NGO sign up and pay direct? You can be assigned the admin credentials.
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com

If youb work on the mail bills onle I suppose you understand what kind of the delays will you have?
    That is not a problem for the online payments moreover in the US or Canada

Any company who uses Freshbooks can do it, freshbooks has a mechanism built in to do this. I know Honelive uses it, but iirc they only sell servers.

The PDF you receive with your invoice is the same thing they would mail so I don't see why you can't just print the PDF invoice and submit it?
    I suspect that not all countries have legislation that is up to speed with the technical realities of the day. A piece of paper with a proper signature and a stamp is what they likely expect to see.

Most providers will be happy to send out a postal invoice (obv with a small fee to cover extra overheads) for customer without printers or computer expertise.

The overheads will be in pence because we save costs to lower our price by emailing invoices.
    NationhostUK - International Hosting Provider
    UK, US & Asia based servers - Shared, VPS & Dedi
    LancasterSecure - Secure Online Solutions
    www.lancastersecure.co.uk - 01934 310013

well

Yeah I think that the pdf file they send me would be enough.
    Still if the NGO pays for it they would need the bill.
    Have u by any change seen a template of the pdf file they send? So that I can show my boss and ask him if that's enough for the accounting? As you may suppose i design websites and I know nothing about accounting LOL.. and I don't know the accounting legislation here either. But i think that would be enough.

Thanks for all your replies

Hello Sekao,

Any company that you do business should be able to mail you an invoice upon request, however due to everything involved you should consider some of the following when requesting this service of any host since it is not usual and customary within the industry:

a. are you willing to pay the postage
    b. are you willing to pay for the labor (I would allow for 2 - 3 hours a year for someone in an accounting department to do this for you.)
    c. hosting is paid in advance while BW overages are paid in arrears, so do you have a plan for making your payment in advance of receiving the copy of the invoice?

Just some of the things to consider, hope it helps.

check www.xolution.nl, they send in nice paper invoices to all clients. Servers in RedBee, The Netherlands.

you do must be able to read Dutch though
    hi there!

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    I suspect that not all countries have legislation that is up to speed with the technical realities of the day. A piece of paper with a proper signature and a stamp is what they likely expect to see.
    I've never received an invoice from anybody anywhere (even in the mail) with a signature or a stamp... Unless you told the NGO it was printed I don't know how they would know otherwise?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

well since there's no template around i think that the pdf would do it... Hope so hehe otherwise I'll have to pay myself at least for that month.. hehe

Good Luck, Perhaps update us if it works
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Try printing it or forward the bill to the accountant.
    VPSforMe.com - OpenVZ Virtualization with SolusVM Control Panel on High Quality Servers.
    VPSforMe.com - Inexpensive VPSs with great features.
    VPSforMe.com - 24/7 Ticket Support with FAST Replies
    VPSforMe.com - CEO Jackson H - [email protected]