A NEW!! Host Supplying Dedicated Servers

www.Mt-webhost.net are the newest supplyer on the market.

We currently supply 5 servers from basic servers like

Intel Celeron D to more powerful servers like the new Core i7 860 Quad Core

Prices range from 55-159 USD
    all servers have minimum of 4000GB bandwidth, servers are located in the USA

Currently on offer is the Intel Celeron D Server First Month Free With Promo Code: Free1

We aim to have your server online within 24-48 hours of ordering

Support
    We aim to respond to tickets asap usualy 1 hour after we recive the support ticket.

Payment we accept paypal due to the seller protection for your reasurance

Reason for only 5 servers is a trial run to see what kind of responce we get from the public on our services

so please have a vist at

MT-webhost

Burst.net reseller?

Cleaned the thread. Please keep your unconstructive criticism out of advertising forums.
    Fraud Record - Stop Fraud Clients, Report Abusive Customers.
    █ Combine your efforts to fight misbehaving clients.

HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.
    █ Large and awesome portfolio, just visit and see!

I Buy Servers From Them And Sell Them yes
    Last edited by Thom2009; 10-25-2009 at 05:14 PM.

Why shouldn't i buy directly at Burst.net ?

Quote Originally Posted by sebo1990 View Post
    Why shouldn't i buy directly at Burst.net ?
    Because I am sometimes cheaper than them and i feel i have better care for customers and do you ask everyone that question? I said yes because ive got balls to say yes others pretend and say no!

Quote Originally Posted by Thom2009 View Post
    i feel i have better care for customers and do you ask everyone that question? I said yes because ive got balls to say yes others pretend and say no!

I think it is a legitimate question to ask why we should utilize you instead of going directly to the source, and instead of providing reasons why we should utilize you, you've given reason not to.

Confusing...

Why do you get no where by telling the truth on this website/forum. Please back up what you repled what reson did i give for you to say no

Give the guy a break, he's admitted to reselling BURST's servers, now leave it at that. I've dealt with resellers before and I must say, I would go with them again rather than going direct, as as Thom says, they're sometimes cheaper and they are generally more helpful when it comes to support issues. Again, he's admitted he's reselling, let's leave it at that
    NetHosted Ltd. - UK Based Web Hosting
    Like us on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Thom2009 View Post
    Why do you get no where by telling the truth on this website/forum. Please back up what you repled what reson did i give for you to say no
    Well you claim that you provide better customer care and then show your lack thereof with your unprofessional responses...

You're not really giving any selling points accept for "sometimes" you sell servers cheaper, but yet claim this is your trial run to see what kind of response you get, so how often have you sold them cheaper? According to you never but then according to you in the same post sometimes.

What happens if after your trial run you decide not to sell servers and we had purchased a server?

Your server will remain online as long as you pay. Ive only sold 1 and hes happy. Sometimes because resellers dont get a discount on software i.e CPanel and not better as such just more personal touch to the support
    Last edited by Thom2009; 10-26-2009 at 02:24 PM.