Litespeed Hosting

Hello,

I have a site hosted at steadfast.net - I like it very much especially the speed is Great and the prices are Good. However i am having a lot of connection errors and MySQL Problems.

Is there any other shared hosting that uses Litespeed ? with Good Prices and Good Reviews ?

Thank you
    sorry, This user doesn't have a signature

MediaLayer is a tad more expensive than Steadfast but offers quality hosting.

igxhost also have shared hosting with litespeed

Quote Originally Posted by Orien View Post
    MediaLayer is a tad more expensive than Steadfast but offers quality hosting.
    Yeah but they only accept Paypal I can't pay using Paypal due to many reasons.

Their are many Webhosts that utilise with LiteSpeed now a days, Have you contacted your webhost in regards to these connection errors?

Yeah but they only accept Paypal I can't pay using Paypal due to many reasons.
    These problems maybe?

What forms of payment are you looking at?
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by ATH-Sean View Post
    Their are many Webhosts that utilise with LiteSpeed now a days, Have you contacted your webhost in regards to these connection errors?

These problems maybe?

What forms of payment are you looking at?
    Yeah I tried but never get a real answer.

I can pay via Credit card Only but no with Paypal 2checkout, Moneybookers...

Anti-paypal

I can pay via Credit card Only but no with Paypal 2checkout, Moneybookers...

Anti-paypal
    Oh right, When was the last time you contacted them?
    I can understand what you are saying and being Anti-PayPal though if you really want to make the move then try contacting the Host directly they may have alternatives.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Did they let you know why you're experiencing SQL connection issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_wolf6 View Post
    What did they explained you regarding the problem, It seems you are experiencing both http and mysql connection errors. Its always safe to make sure problem is from provider side so that you don't end up having same problems by changing host.
    Imageleet.com - Premium Hosting Solutions Since 2006
    Shared Hosting, FFmpeg Hosting, Linux VPS and Dedicated Solutions.
    SSD, Litespeed powered, R1soft, cPanel | Softaculous | Rvsitebuilder + FFmpeg, Mencoder, Mplayer, Flvtool2, x264
    http://www.imageleet.com

Hello,

I have a site hosted at steadfast.net - I like it very much especially the speed is Great and the prices are Good. However i am having a lot of connection errors and MySQL Problems.

Is there any other shared hosting that uses Litespeed ? with Good Prices and Good Reviews ?

Thank you
    What kind of errors are you getting? which software are you running at your site?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I'm with Jedito - it would be helpful to know what the errors are specifically.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    What kind of errors are you getting? which software are you running at your site?
    I run phpbb since 3 years. And I host 1 site only.

Last month it happened 3 times per week for me and my forum went down for several minutes

some Errors
    "Lost connection to MySQL server during query"
    and the most problem that I face is this

General Error
    SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Lost connection to MySQL server during query [2013]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Have you taken the time to contact steadfast about the problem? Maybe there is a problem with the server you're on or maybe your site is triggering the issue who knows. But if you do not contact your host about a problem you're having how do you know they're actually aware of an issue? You make them aware they could very well solve your problem.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!

how big your forum is? how many visitors does your forum have in peaks and average?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Have you taken the time to contact steadfast about the problem?
    I believe they have Tony, unless I mis-read this post.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Have you taken the time to contact steadfast about the problem? Maybe there is a problem with the server you're on or maybe your site is triggering the issue who knows. But if you do not contact your host about a problem you're having how do you know they're actually aware of an issue? You make them aware they could very well solve your problem.
    Sure dude several times, I ask them I have this problem what can i do ? they reply saying we'll fix it for you.

Once I opened a topic asking about the reason bit it got closed I don't Know why ?

Hello, Long time no speak - Hope you are OK.

I have a problem, I don't know why my forum is always giving me MysQL error lately oops it happened Now also Bad things happen to good people right ?

"
    General Error
    SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Lost connection to MySQL server during query [2013]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
    "

Please is there a way to stop this to happen ? because it's Killing My forum activity. Last week it happened during the Race day and the forum went offline for 15-20 mins due to this error

Please Help me guys.

Thanks
    But I got a message saying your ticket was closed.

Is there a way of contacting them ? I did something wrong or anything ?

Thanks

We had some issues with one of our MySQL servers that were resolved a couple weeks ago, but those have all been resolved now, none of the issues resulted in any more than a couple minutes of downtime.

Do you have a ticket # indicating the persistence of these issues, as there are no known issues on our side at this time.

The latest ticket I can find from you regarding the MySQL server was from a month ago. If you're still having issues, please open a ticket with our support department and we can definitely take a look at it for you.
    Last edited by KarlZimmer; 10-25-2009 at 05:59 PM.
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers