Merchant gateway fees:
    2.29% Discount Rate
    $0.30 Authorization Fee
    $10.00 Monthly Statement Fee
    Authorize.net fees:
    $15.00 Monthly gateway Fee
    $0.30 Authorization Fee

No application fees

*There is a standard $25.00 Monthly Minimum Discount Fee for each Online AppTM merchant account. An annual fee of $99.00 will be assessed within 90 days of activation. Your checking account will be debited for the setup fee of your gateway once your account has been setup.

Fast activation, no paperwork (online form).
    The merchant account provider is "Online Data Corp"
    http://www.onlinedatacorp.com/
    Last edited by iseletsk; 11-19-2002 at 12:03 AM.

Good timing

Do you offer recurring billing? I'm looking for a processor that allows me to pass custom variables along.

example:
    People come to my site, fill in personal info and my script assigns a personal number to them then adds the personal number and variable to the payment URL, after payment is complete that number is activated.

Zak

*There is a standard $25.00 Monthly Minimum Discount Fee for each Online AppTM merchant account. An annual fee of $99.00 will be assessed within 90 days of activation. Your checking account will be debited for the setup fee of your gateway once your account has been setup.

You are right - missed that. I'll add it to original post.

Originally posted by Monte
    Thanks for the clarification.

Is this your site iseletsk?

Zak

The site is provided by e-onlinedata.com.
    psoft.net (my site) is the reseller for e-onlinedata

e-onlinedata.com/psoft - is the pricing offered by e-onlinedata.com through psoft.
    Sorry for missing that point.

Originally posted by ZBoca
    Good timing

Do you offer recurring billing? I'm looking for a processor that allows me to pass custom variables along.

example:
    People come to my site, fill in personal info and my script assigns a personal number to them then adds the personal number and variable to the payment URL, after payment is complete that number is activated.

Zak
    Authorize.net has complete gateway interface, where you can do server-to-server communication, and verify the payment, as well as pass extra parameters (I believe there is 2 comments parameters, one user id, one order id parameters).
    It also has WebLink interface (This is what 2checkout claimed to be compatible too), as well as SIM (Simple Integration Method) - their new implementation (that will supersid the WebLink in the future).
    I believe with SIM you can pass extra variables as well (but I am not 100% sure).

before you get an authorize.net account from onlinedata, i suggest you do a search on the forums. im not saying its bad, but i do recall some controversy.
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters