Server with PA/PI IPs (Own Netname + Country)?

Are there hosters that do that?
    Best would be European.

i know that i.e. Hetzner gives you PA Space with your own Netname ("netname:" field) (maybe also own Adress) but they dont allow to change the "country:" field, and it stays "DE"

I would like to have a block of 8/16/32 IPs with own "Netname:" field, and own "Country:" field (or as Countrycode "CN", "HK", "AG", "BS" or "KY")

Could Provide P.O. Boxes in all that countrys if needed.

The Server behind it does not really matter, location should be not Germany and not USA (cant comply with some Laws in this 2 Countrys) - something like 1Ghz CPU, 80Gb HDD, 512Mb Ram is enough - 100Mbit (or 10Mbit Burstable) with ~350Gb Traffic.

^WZ

For PI space you need an allocation of at least one /24. It is hard to get PI from RIPE and it needs some serious explaination. PI space is also more exensive then PA space.

I do not know if country code can be changed in a sub allocated PA space. Probably this is possible. Own netname and address is no problem and is actually prefered by RIPE.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017
    Unbeatable dedicated bandwidth deals for Dedicated servers ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7

The Country field must be the country where the servers are physically located - at least for PI space.

I did not beleive that until last week RIPE asked us to update one of our customer's PIs with this message:

> > As you see the country changed from Luxembourg to XXX and the
    > > org- ID disappear.
    > >
    > > Where are these IPs now used?
    > >
    > > Is your customer aware that the asignment should mention the country
    > > where the IPs are (mainly) used? (We discussed this already in
    > > NCC#2009051172).
    > >
    > > Also the PI assignment need to contain the org-ID of the actual user.
    > >
    > > Also the admin-c must be physically located at the site of the
    > > network, which should be Luxembourg but xxxx-RIPE only mention
    > > contacts in XXX.

So Hetzner is right about the "DE" Country. You can change it, but if RIPE finds it out by routinely checking some objects, they will ask you to change it back.
    Dedicated Servers in Europe and Asia: http://www.server.lu
    SINGAPORE and LUXMBOURG Servers with IPMI
    Peering @ AMS-IX, DE-CIX, LINX, FRANCE-IX, EQUINIX SINGAPORE-PARIS-ASHBURN-CHICAGO-DALLAS-PALO ALTO-LOS ANGELES and LU-CIX

I cannot confirm is Hetzner right in this particular case or not but on Netdirekt.de as reseller or customer with enough numbers of servers your country field will reflect to your country origin. May be because Netdirekt is LIR may be for other reason. And it should be not violated with RIPE terms because ip's is PA ip's and even in whois information you can see origin country of customer you anyway could see that it is ip address under Netdirekt responsibility and as result - particular ip's located in DE.
    May be RIPE change some definition in past time - i don't know but i seen many case when offshore firms locate in Belize used servers in EU and their ip's recognized as Belize ip's and not EU ip address (and such ip's was PA and PI too).
    Last edited by rustelekom; 10-25-2009 at 12:28 PM.
    Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR, AS51168

With all this offshoring going on, I think RIPE may just become more restrictive about the indication of the country in netnames.

Until now we always put into our netnames (IP objects) what the customer has asked for. Last week was the first time RIPE requested a change and I have a feeling that this will happen more often to PI/PA objects.
    Peering @ AMS-IX, DE-CIX, LINX, FRANCE-IX, EQUINIX SINGAPORE-PARIS-ASHBURN-CHICAGO-DALLAS-PALO ALTO-LOS ANGELES and LU-CIX

Ja, may be. Because i remember many abusive customer use that way to "hide" their server location by using such way.
    Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR, AS51168

"hide" their server location by using such way.
    Yeah, that was my idea - not foer Illegal stuff, just bypass some IP related checks.

I guess you can get these netnames - for now. But I am sure that this is going to change in the future.

I'm sure you can find one provider who offers netnames with your country, especially inside his PA, since this is a little bit easier than in PI.