Thumbs up [Review] VPSLAND.com

Well, first i'll say I have been using these guys for about 5 months now. I've never had a network problem with any of my VPS systems I have had with them. Uptime for me has been 100% without any issues.

Technical Support:
    Technical Support was A+. Every little problem I had that google couldn't explain right, was solve by their tech support by time I checked my ticket. Not once did they give me a problem or a run around about a problem I had. They fixed it without delays.

Ticket System:
    Send a support ticket, expect to get an answer very soon. All my tickets were answered in a timely fashion. Some in just 2-3mins, Talk about quick service.

System Resources:
    As everyone knows, a VPS is shared between a dedicated server, and sometimes your VPS will be slowed/dragged depending on the amount of VPS networks setup on a system. My system has 1.5gb ram and I dont even know about the CPU process I have available. I have had no kind of system lag. I almost feel like my VPS is an actual dedicated server sometimes haha.

Long story short, I rate VPSLAND.com a 10/10

Awesome review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone on WHT. I hope your relationship with the company continues in a positive way. Thanks again for sharing and best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Wow, from almost everyone i've spoken to who has been a customer of VPSland I was told their servers are heavily oversold and they get almost no CPU.

Hope this kind of thing continues then.

Have you had a VPS from any other providers?

Quote Originally Posted by XENnode View Post
    Wow, from almost everyone i've spoken to who has been a customer of VPSland I was told their servers are heavily oversold and they get almost no CPU.

Hope this kind of thing continues then.

Have you had a VPS from any other providers?
    Yeah same here.

Please provide verification that you have a server at VPSLand itsfaise by reporting your post with the domain that's hosted there.

By no surprise the network has been fantastic, GNAX's(Where VPSLand colo's their servers) network is the bomb. Hehe

Yes, I also have a VPS with Krypt.com, it is their cheapest offer and only contains 256mb RAM.. Not the most responsive, but it's uptime has been awesome. A review on them is coming up as well.

I've mainly used dedicated servers, I use the VPS for testing purposes with software.

I have not had any problem with my VPS with VPSLAND.com. All my programs are responsive rather timely. It is more then i'de expect.

A domain currently being hosted from VPSLAND.com can be found at
    www.lmsgaming.com

Thanks.....maybe...I will try it next time....

I almost have no problems with VPSLand, however when I have any.. I have to wait hours for support. Mental note: I need to move my sites to another company.