setting up reseller accounts in WHM

Hi all

I have just graduated to my own Server (Yeah). I am trying to set up a reseller account where the reseller can create his own account.

When I set up the reseller account in WHM and then go into the resellers WHM panel the only accounts that the reseller can set up are packages that I must pre create in The master WHM control panel.

Is there someway around this. I also have 2 reseller accounts with other host that I can do this with.

Any help would be appreciated

That section is a choice to limit them if you want. if you don't limit them, then they can put whatever package they want.

You should set yourself up with a reseller account and try making accounts with it. When you choose options in the root account for resellers, you'll see the options change on their whm.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

skelley1 is correct.

Make sure you read the options before ticking them as some might give root access to your clients or the ability to reboot services etc.

Kind regards
    Phillip
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

What's wrong with re-boot permission?
    Joe - HostingWave.Com / TXINSURANCE.COM
    http://www.hostingwave.com
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy.

online - s'where between home & datacenter
    nothing wrong actually if you dun mind resellers 'boot' on ur azz

Thumbs up Thanks

It worked great, I also have to say that I got my server from the thanksgiving special with Burstnet and they have been great, I needed suppot last night and contacted them via aim and teh tech was very helpful