If you are looking for a serious *nix server technician, Please read on.

I am Ramsh George
, a linux administrator by profession, working from India. I am now looking forward to provide administration for a firm, which can offer me a full time or part time employment, related to server administration. I am confident that I can be an asset to your team for server support and can work independent and perfect. Please read on.

I expect the salary not to go much below $1000 per month for full time work, ie, 8-Hrs(6 or 5 days) . The working hours can be decided as per your requirement. I am willing to work in any shifts. The expected rate of pay is $8 to $12 for partime or one time works.

I would like to very briefly mention how would I be an ideal candidate for such a position. I have 5 years of versatile working experience with leading webhosting companies and data centers. I am an engineering graduate with a passion to troubleshoot various issues related to servers. I also have extensive experience in co-ordinating live installation and troubleshooting works with the On-site staff at NOCs I have worked with. I have also provided several consultations on webhosting business, and have implemented procedures for improving the existing operations in the companies I have worked with. I was previously working with a company providing server administration to many leaders in webhosting. Indeed, I have experience with most of the leading control panels, especially I am an expert in cPanel and in securing servers.

For the last one and half years I was working with iWeb technologies. Montreal Canada. My designation was System Administrator Level-2( Remote) on contract. I was member of the remote team lead by Sreenath Vijayan. I can also provide the relevant experience certificates. iWeb did not renew my contract as they moved the work inhouse. I can provide prior references if required.

Feel free to contact me by replying to this email for any more details or inform me the time so that we can meet online.

Contact Info: AIM chat: ramshgeorge83 MSN chat: ramshgeorge83 [at] hotmail.com
Gmail: ramshgeorge83 [at] gmail.com(most preferred)

Thanks and I am awaiting your earliest response.

Ramsh George