La Habra, CA

Best scam emails ever!

Do you guys have a compilation of the best scam emails ever? I have a few :p

Federal Bureau of Investigation <[email protected]>
    reply-to [email protected]
    date Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 6:42 PM
    subject Anti-Fraud and International Drugs Division.
    hide details 6:42 PM (8 hours ago)

Anti-Fraud and International Drugs Division.
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    Seattle, Washington.

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $150,000..00 USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States Of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $150,000.00 USD has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Lagos, Nigeria. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

(1) Deposit Fee's ( Fee's paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is - Bank Of America )
    (2) Cashier's Check Conversion Fee ( Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check )

The total amount for everything is $300.00 (Three Hundred-US Dollars). We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $300.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( SAMUEL OLIVER ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

You will also be required to request Western Union details on how to send the required $300.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $150,000.00 USD via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank Of America, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $300.00 ONLY to Mr. SAMUEL OLIVER via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $150,000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

Please find below an authorized signature which has been signed by the FBI Director- Robert Mueller, also below is the FBI NSB (National Security

FBI Director
    Robert Mueller.

Authorized Signature

NOTE: In order to ensure your check gets delivered to you ASAP, you are advised to immediately contact Mr. Samuel Oliver via contact information provided above and make the required payment of $300.00 to information in which he shall provide to you.

That one is good. But I think this one is actually one of the best. Its very convincing.

Hello ,

With all certification and Assurance you've proved yourself worthy and ready for the job position 'Mystery Shopper' The Shopper funds for your first assignment has been sent via UPS. ... Its a CASHIER'S CHECK of $1900. (Please Confirm).

On recieving the check,it should be taken to your bank ASAP for instant encashment afterwards you'll be deducting your task payment for the assignment which is $200. You would be left with $1700 which is what would be used for your assignment.

Arithmetically: Total amount: $1700 minus $200(your pay) minus $100(money gram transfer fee) = $1600(Amount to be sent at the money gram location where you will work as a mystery shopper)

What exactly will you be doing as a mystery shopper??
    You will visit the money gram Store in your area and pretend to be an avearage customer. While there, you will secretly evaluate things like customer service, store cleanliness, productivity quality. When you're done, Just fill out a small questionnaire describing your shopping experience. You then submit your report after you much have deducted your pay ($200) for you Opinions. That's all there is to it!
    Pls do not forget that, you have to be observant and email us back with your observations as described earlier ( comprehensive report on every activity you carry out).

The venue for your first assignment would be a Money Gram Location very close to you.(You can be sure to choose from ANY of the location(s) listed below)

CA 90631

You are to ensure that you observe the following( comprehensive report on every activity you carry out):

1) How long it took you to get services.

2)The name of the attendant that attended to you.
    3)Your time of arrival at the venue.
    4)Your time of depature.
    5)How long the transacion took.
    6)What you feel about the customer service.
    7)Any other area you think Money Gram should improve on.
    8) Smartness of the attendant.
    9) Sometimes you might be required to ruffle the attendant a bit, to see how they react to clients when under pressure.

The answer to these kinds of questions are exteremly valuable to any business and that is why we are willing to pay you to find out what customers really think. You will be providing important information that will be used to improve the quality of the money gram services as we turn the information over to the company executive.

As a reminder:
    Every activity of Mystery shoppers remains a secret between you and your employees(All this should be kept unknown from the cashier). As the company reserves the right to every documentation and information which you gather on behalf of the company. More so, I will always provide the necessary funds for you to carry out any project/assignment given to you. For that same Reason you are not to use a dime from your personal money before you can work as a mystery shopper.
    You would be sending the funds to our other mystery shopper .

Pls note that there would be transfer charges for sending($100) Money Gram, and this would be deducted from the total funds at hand($1700) the balance of $1600 will be transfer to our other mystery shopper.

Here is the information of our other mystery shopper below:

Name: Aaron Brown
    City: BUTLER
    State: WI
    Zip Code: 53007

As soon as the funds are transfer today be sure to email me with the following:

* REFERENCE # (8 digit)
    *Test question & Answer (if applicable)
    *Amount sent

All these would be give to you at Money Gram. Get back to me with the information above ASAP so that we can proceed on the next assignment. I will be sure to let you know your next assignment.
    Kindly get back to me as soon as you have the payment package.

Best Regards,
    Attn:: James Muller
    Holland & Davis LLC
    Believe it or not, I almost fell for it. I used to work at a retail company who had secret shoppers paid the same way, but it was a money order, and it was never anything over $300 at a time. They seemed legit until I got the check for $1,900. Almost got me!
    I use GeekStorage for all my hosting needs. They truly are the best.

A presentation without a demonstration is just a conversation.

The FBI, CIA, and Secret Service really do things by email....Not in person right?

Mystry Shopping is one of those frequent scams. Never send money via money gram or western union either.

Never cash a check'll go to jail instead of them.

who would ever beleve that