Question searching for experiences with nathan oulman

i am currently hosted by allreseller.com which apparently also does business as anrhost.com and cshelpdesk.com and dailydns.net and gotonames.com and likeit.net and intersabre.com and jetnethost.com and probably a bunch of others which, as far as i've been able to tell, are all owned by nathan oulman.

can anybody tell me anything about these businesses and their owner, good or bad?

my personal experience with them is less than stellar (to say the least), and i'm just wanting to find out what other peoples' experiences have been like.

All I can say with past dealings with that company, they say a 30-day refund but you must be willing to fight for that refund. Also their servers seem to be oversold because their server load is always high. I believe their servers are located at caro.net. Also tech support is not 24/7 at your best they will answer your tickets within 24 hours (if your lucky)

Quote Originally Posted by GigeWeb View Post
    All I can say with past dealings with that company, they say a 30-day refund but you must be willing to fight for that refund.
    i've been with them for more than 30 days, but it was within the first week that i was IP blocked from accessing their "24/7 support" and couldn't even tell them that the server was down...

Quote Originally Posted by GigeWeb View Post
    Also their servers seem to be oversold because their server load is always high. I believe their servers are located at caro.net. Also tech support is not 24/7 at your best they will answer your tickets within 24 hours (if your lucky)
    they also have a tendency to "lose" important but embarrassing support tickets when there's a problem that's clearly their fault and they've repeatedly done nothing to stop it from happening.

i'm glad i'm not the only one...

Quote Originally Posted by salamandir View Post
    i've been with them for more than 30 days, but it was within the first week that i was IP blocked from accessing their "24/7 support" and couldn't even tell them that the server was down...

they also have a tendency to "lose" important but embarrassing support tickets when there's a problem that's clearly their fault and they've repeatedly done nothing to stop it from happening.

i'm glad i'm not the only one...
    We have replied to your e-mail/ticket/live chat.