ClientExec Error Code 1014

Hi,

I have installed clientexec onto my centos server and would like it to work with plesk which is also on the same server. However, although i have had this working in the past, i have been adapting the php scripts etc and something has gone wrong so that when i try to activate a package plesk returns :

There was an error creating the domain. ERROR CODE 1014. Plesk returned: should be specified in

Please let me know how i can solve this problem.

Any ideas welcome and anyone who thinks they can fix it, i will give you login details,

Thanks!

You may know this already, but you might try http://www.clientexec.com/forum/ or https://www.clientexec.com/members/
    Need money? Got money? Want to talk? The Money Forums
    New! Web hosting jobs!

same problem

Did you solve this? We are having the same problem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henryharrod View Post
    Hi,

I have installed clientexec onto my centos server and would like it to work with plesk which is also on the same server. However, although i have had this working in the past, i have been adapting the php scripts etc and something has gone wrong so that when i try to activate a package plesk returns :

There was an error creating the domain. ERROR CODE 1014. Plesk returned: should be specified in

Please let me know how i can solve this problem.

Any ideas welcome and anyone who thinks they can fix it, i will give you login details,

Thanks!
    JerusaHost- Earning Your Trust Through Exceptional Service, Reliability and Value!
    99.9% Uptime, 30-Minute Response; Shared, Reseller, Cloud VPS, & Dedicated Server Hosting
    Native English-Speaking Support, Windows Hosting & cPanel Hosting, Servers Worldwide.
    www.jerusahost.com | 1-888-257-5751 | Twitter: @JerusaHost