Looking for fully managed dadicated server

I have a dedicated server and have number of domain hosted severals years. last few months server has several issues like hack and phishing and spam etc. im looking for a fully managed hosting provider.

any core2 machine with 4GB ram and 2000GB BW will do for what i need. im guessing there are malicious scripts and i did try to manage the server with platinumservermanagement people and im with them more than a year now with not much luck on solving my issues as proper ways. now im feeling its better to have a fully manage company where my data and server will be protected and should be better taken care of.

i have few forums and im planning to run some more forums and other sensitive website witch may require better security than what i have. and i will also need WHM/Cpanel on the server.

any recommendation or suggestion will be greatly appreciative. by the way my budget will be about 150-250$ a month.

thanks

I think you won't go very far with your budget without running into trouble again.

There are a few web hosts out there that can meet your needs but you may need to increase your budget a little more for full management. What speed are you locking for with the core2 machine? cPanel will also increase the costs a bit. Do some shopping around, I am sure you will find someone.
    Peaktera - Infrastructure as a Service
    █ Denver - VPS Virtual Private Servers | Cloud | Dedicated Servers | IP Transit | Enterprise Services | Colocation
    Peaktera - www.Peaktera.com

Hi voipguru,
    I think your price range is feasible to find a new host that can meet most of your specifications listed along with a full management plan to go with it. The trouble may be with moving over the sites you currently have, because if any of the accounts are compromised that you move over, they will still be compromised once you move them over to the new server. It will take some careful planning and good understanding of your next host to be able to move the data cleanly to the new server without bringing the hacked files too. Make sure to explain the next host you go with since you definitely don't want the same problems following you over. Good luck.
    - Donovan K
    Want to monitor and manage your customers Windows systems by Client software, web portal, or mobile phone?
    Automated scripts, patching, and remote access too? Ask me how!

Quote Originally Posted by dspkable View Post
    Hi voipguru,
    I think your price range is feasible to find a new host that can meet most of your specifications listed along with a full management plan to go with it.
    What do you mean by "most of your specifications"? Where will the OP have to back off in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by redrocksdatacenter View Post
    There are a few web hosts out there that can meet your needs but you may need to increase your budget a little more for full management.
    What would you suggest that little extra budget is?

Quote Originally Posted by voipguru View Post
    I have a dedicated server and have number of domain hosted severals years. last few months server has several issues like hack and phishing and spam etc. im looking for a fully managed hosting provider.

any core2 machine with 4GB ram and 2000GB BW will do for what i need. im guessing there are malicious scripts and i did try to manage the server with platinumservermanagement people and im with them more than a year now with not much luck on solving my issues as proper ways. now im feeling its better to have a fully manage company where my data and server will be protected and should be better taken care of.

i have few forums and im planning to run some more forums and other sensitive website witch may require better security than what i have. and i will also need WHM/Cpanel on the server.

any recommendation or suggestion will be greatly appreciative. by the way my budget will be about 150-250$ a month.

thanks
    In addition to a managed host, take a look into having WHMXtra installed, it is a great security addon for cPanel servers.
    Chris Larkin
    Senior Hosting Consultant
    SingleHop Managed Dedicated Servers
    http://singlehop.com

Quote Originally Posted by dspkable View Post
    Hi voipguru,
    I think your price range is feasible to find a new host that can meet most of your specifications listed along with a full management plan to go with it. The trouble may be with moving over the sites you currently have, because if any of the accounts are compromised that you move over, they will still be compromised once you move them over to the new server. It will take some careful planning and good understanding of your next host to be able to move the data cleanly to the new server without bringing the hacked files too. Make sure to explain the next host you go with since you definitely don't want the same problems following you over. Good luck.
    Thanks for your kind and good advice. yes im looking for a host and expert to look at my previous data and files and move my files to new server without the problem. is there anyone u guys recommend?

voipguru Sorry, but companies are not allowed to make any deals for you in the main forum. So I advice you to check advertising part of WHT You will find some good deals there for sure. I believe most of Data centers will be happy to help you with move and other services you need.

Wish you good luck with searching!

thanks

Be sure to understand the meaning of managed hosting from the hosts you are considering. There are many different definitions out there. Find one that handles everything for you and not just give you a Cpanel and say "here you go" and welcome to our managed services.

Good Luck
    NationalNet
    Hosting. Handled.

Managed Hosting | Dedicated Hosting | Atlanta Colocation
    sales@nationalnet.com
    | 888-4-NATNET | www.nationalnet.com

im guessing there are malicious scripts and i did try to manage the server with platinumservermanagement people and im with them more than a year now with not much luck on solving my issues as proper ways.
    I'm not aware of any complaints received regarding this. Please open a feedback ticket and I'm more than confident that we're capable of resolving your issues.
    PlatinumServerManagement (also known as PSM)
    The OLDEST and LARGEST and MOST TRUSTED server management provider in the USA, with 15+ employees and growing!
    Providing quality support for OVER 21 years! Currently supporting over 3,000+ servers monthly!

www.PlatinumServerManagement.com Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce & Authorized cPanel Partner.

Just wondering: can your current management vendor show the reason? Server side or you are using out-of-date scripts with security hole?

last few months server has several issues like hack and phishing and spam etc

thanks
    Hi Voipguru,

Your budget is low for a managed service.

What country would you like the server hosted in?

Have the compromised accounts been fixed already on the current server? Because if you transfer them, they will still be compromised.
    Charles @ Nexeon Technologies - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]nexeon.com
    InstantDedis.com - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and more