Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    Cron Jobs
    IonCube Loaders

--Extras -----
    Dedicated IP
    SSL Certificate nothing to expensive but fairly cheap.
    Must be able to install our centova cast for our account.

--Information -----
    UK Based support
    UK Based servers are a Desire
    UK Registered Company are a Desire as well

I need this and i am willing to pay a fair price for the service and product in question

please post your suggestions or recommendations
    Last edited by writespeak; 10-22-2009 at 10:03 AM. Reason: To comply with WHT rules

One of the best places to start looking for one is in the Shared Hosting Offers section.

There are also people asking for good UK hosts in this forum so if you search around I am sure that you will find what you are looking for.
    Here is one thread that you may find useful:

Unfortunately I have not used any good UK hosts so unfortunately I cannot reccomend any.

How much are you willing to pay for the hosting? (I know you say a fair price but that varies greatly from person to person).
    My Blog -
    My Entertainment site -

try Hetzner [.] com

Indiana, USA
    You're asking for far too much from a regular shared account I believe, 50gb/150gb regular hosting with unlimited features + CentovaCast/ShoutCast... Either you're planning to pay a fortune or you aren't aware of what providing such services really costs.

What is your budget?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS

EU - east side
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinb79 View Post
    try Hetzner [.] com
    What domain are/were you hosting there? Why are you suggesting them given that no package there matches the OP's space requirement?

Do you know how much you are actually using or will be using? Because if you genuinely need those resource figures, you are looking at a hefty price tag, or better yet, a VPS.

I am with itsjusthosting I see VPS will suit you.

Sorry, Won't use a VPS Never i absolutely hate them in general there so unstable if I'm going to get anything would be a Dedicated server or a Shared Hosting account.

I need it with dedicated IP Address as i can supply my own ssl certificate. Centova cast i am able to supply as well as it is the one which only has 1 account possible which i would need installing onto the server for me. The hosting specs a shared hosting account should be able to supply as I've had this many times before without a problem. The hosting package i am looking at paying roughly 15 - 20 a month with out centova and ssl certificate as i already have these present ready to be setup. So yeah

Unstable? What?

VPS Are very unstable always hated them never actually found some one who uses vps for hosting and likes it.

Why would u share a account ?? never trust people on the internet ! (what i learned)

Hmmm.. on the contrary more people are actually trying out vps since it has a lot of advantages over shared hosting since its almost like a dedicated one but for a much cheaper cost. And the people you were talking about who doesn't like it probably just got unlucky with the provider they chose.. But of course in the end, its all up to you whether you want to try it or not.