Arrow Sales Associates and Technical Support People Needed

We at Get IT Connected would like to offer free web space and commissions to people who would like to sell our hosting services.

We have been in the business for over a year now and we have been very successful so far. We would like to open this offer to anyone who would like to make some extra cash on the side or learn more about the hosting business.

It will work like this:

You earn 15% commission on anyone that you get to sign up for any of our hosting plans. You receive this money for up to a year.

i.e. - If someone signs up for a $4.99/month hosting plan, you receive $0.74/month.

This doesn't seem like much but it does add up. Believe me. In addition to the commission you earn, you also get a free hosting account for as long as you bring one client per month (we are very lenient on this).

This means that you get a free Intermediate Hosting plan as long as you bring only one client per month. That plan includes:

-150 MB of space
    -8 gigs of Bandwidth
    -PHP/Perl/CGI Support
    -FrontPage Support
    -10 MySQL databases
    -and much more...
    (check out for more information)

If you are interested in doing this, please email [email protected] for more information.

We are only accepting the first three people we feel are capable for this job. So please hurry.

You have no information about the technical support job you advertise in your thread topic..

It will basically flow from the information that I have already posted.

We can't pay you but you do receive a free acccount and anyone that you get to pay us money (via upgrades or new signups) you get 15% of.