Smile paypal debit mastercard? Use paypal for recurring billing?

I just received my Paypal premier businesscard... I currently use 2checkout.com, but now I'm considering moving everything over to paypal, because:
    - the mastercard is free ($1 cash withdrawal fee, free payments)
    - 1.5% cashback with every PayPal debit card purchase
    - canadian currency support...

So, anyone have any experiences using paypal for recurring billing? Good? Bad?

I read about accounts getting frozen, but what exactly happened? Why were they frozen?

I'm thinking of moving all my internet related costs onto this card... anyone using it already? How's the acceptance?

Thanks
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

I've had a paypal account since almost the beginning. I've had the paypal debit card since whenever it came out. I also have my own merchant account, but in most cases I would just as soon have people use their paypal account. It saves us having to process credit cards.

I've never had any type of trouble at all. (Knocking on wood). I keep a very small amount of money in the paypal account....only enough to pay what bills I know are coming out automatically....eBay, Server Lease, etc.

All of the rest I use up pretty much on personal things....I use it for all fuel purchases, online purchases, eating out, gifts, birthdays, Christmas, etc.

I keep track of all business related expenses regardless of if it comes from personal money or business money. I guess in many ways I intermingle personal and business money which may not be good, but as I said I can account for every penny that comes in and goes out as far as the business goes.

A couple of points to remember....when making a purchase where you have a keypad and can enter a pin number (like a debit card), make sure you run the card as a credit card, not a debit card. If you use it as a debit card you don't get the rebate. Also you do not get the rebate when making a cash withdrawal at an ATM.

Thanks for the rebate tips . I'm probably moving everything over to paypal... it seems to make things easier for me...
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

I only have a few hosting clients right now as I have been concentrating mainly on web development but I use the recocurring for all their bills and it works awesome not a single problem since I started. I also have the debit card and love it but mainly I just assume transfer the funds to my business checking account.

Also you can turn on autosweep which daily sends all your funds into a specified account. Works really well...

See how I have my recorruing setup:
    http://www.vhedesigns.net/html/web_hosting.htm
    Gregory A, Van Horn
    President/Senior Web Developer
    Transcend Media Interactive Development & Marketing Group

I love the debit card Probably the best idea from PayPal yet...

Same here. Love it.