* Resellerspanel Vs. HostGator

Hello

I am planning to buy resellers account, but which provider is good ?
    I have experience with resellerspanel, their support is FANTASTIC.
    I dont have any experience of hostgator reselling program.
    resellerspanel provides clientexec and hostgator provides WHMCS

However hostgator provides FREE Site Builder for Clients but RSP doesnt
    Hostgator provides large no. of templates of all categories where RSP provides templates of "Web Hosting"

Which one is good ? Im confused
    ██ Website Hosting Mumbai | Web Hosting India
    ██ Web Hosting Unleashed
    ██ cPanel-Softaculous Shared Hosting | 99.9% Uptime
    ██ sales[at]linkwayhosting.com | +91-9930-3388-67

I believe HostGator is a great provider as well. You should look up some reviews here on WHT on both of these providers.

Tough choice. You can find reviews about both if you search these boards.
    Sphere Web Hosting, LLC.
    █ Experience our Contagious Support™ and 100% Uptime SLA
    We don't just provide support, we care about your success - it's just the way we do things!
    █ Make your life a little easier and visit http://www.spherewebhosting.com

Between the two I'd go with HostGator. Keep researching and best of luck!
    Review Hell - Brutally Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Helpful Web Hosting Advice
    Web Hosting Guide - Easy to Understand For Newbies

If you have the company you are happy with why do you think that would be useful to change web hosting company?
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I need WHMCS, I dont like clientexec
    How about hostgator's support ?
    Few more IMP question.
    1) AT what price hostgator is selling domains to resellers in enom reselling program ?
    Resellerspanel is providing at $9.95

2) Hostgator provides The Web Hosting Book , is that really worth ?

3) On hostgator's website, it is written that
    "All reseller accounts include WHMCS or WHMautopilot billing system to fully automate your billing needs."
    Who is having choice of selection ? Their Team (Hostgator) or it depends upon us ?

4) What about their 4500 templates ? I saw all of them are in flash but not in html. Are they really worth ? Need reviews about it.

5) What about name servers ? Can I get as ns1/ns2.xxyyzz.com or dns1/dns2.xxyyzz.com ?
    I mean to say which one is provided by them ? ns or dns ?

6) In initial they ar charging $15 for resellers domain, I am having domain (xxyyzz.com) from name.com, so can I get name servers from hostgator ? i.e. ns1/ns2.xxyyzz.com ?

7) Last but not least, is there any good discount copuon ? Including AUTUMN code and excluding domain, it goes to $280 (approx) while in case of resellerspanel, it goes to $210

I saw this coupon >> CACTUS, by applying this Im getting straight $25 off. If I am using my own domain then total for 1st month is $0.
    If I will do sighup for 1 month , then is it really gonna work ?

Thank you.

Last edited by troboy; 10-22-2009 at 10:12 AM.
    ██ Web Hosting Unleashed

I need WHMCS, I dont like clientexec
    How about hostgator's support ?
    Few more IMP question.
    1) AT what price hostgator is selling domains to resellers in enom reselling program ?
    Resellerspanel is providing at $9.95

enom is retail no as reseller on hostgator

2) Hostgator provides The Web Hosting Book , is that really worth ?

give you new knowlege about hosting industry

3) On hostgator's website, it is written that
    "All reseller accounts include WHMCS or WHMautopilot billing system to fully automate your billing needs."
    Who is having choice of selection ? Their Team (Hostgator) or it depends upon us ?

you can choose at hostgator reseller features or option, which one you like to use and sign up, once done your license key will mailed in 24 hour some case only in minute

4) What about their 4500 templates ? I saw all of them are in flash but not in html. Are they really worth ? Need reviews about it.

both file (directory) flash and no flash (html) include after download so you can choose

5) What about name servers ? Can I get as ns1/ns2.xxyyzz.com or dns1/dns2.xxyyzz.com ?
    I mean to say which one is provided by them ? ns or dns ?

after account activation mailed you can see hostgator already write your private name server

6) In initial they ar charging $15 for resellers domain, I am having domain (xxyyzz.com) from name.com, so can I get name servers from hostgator ? i.e. ns1/ns2.xxyyzz.com ?

you can ask them about this

7) Last but not least, is there any good discount copuon ? Including AUTUMN code and excluding domain, it goes to $280 (approx) while in case of resellerspanel, it goes to $210

Tons of copun code about hostgator you can find out there depend you want use it are get first month feee or another saving % Discounted.

remember : when use first month free, you must past hostgator verification, need some document like your driver license and upload to them, before account activation.

I saw this coupon >> CACTUS, by applying this Im getting straight $25 off. If I am using my own domain then total for 1st month is $0.
    If I will do sighup for 1 month , then is it really gonna work ?

Hope this elp

Thank you.

Thank you Sir
    ██ Web Hosting Unleashed

Resellers panel wont need you to pay any cents and get a small pay off for each package you sell.

Hostgator gets you 100 % profit of whatever you sell but you have to pay the initial cost of the reseller package

I've used HostGator back when they first started and the biggest mistake I made was leaving them for a cheaper company! I've been back since 06 and their support is amazing! I'm impressed with as big as they have gotten their support is still top notch. I have sent them referrals and they were all impressed with the service they got on the ease of transferring files. I haven't tried resellerspanel so I can't help you compare.

Quote Originally Posted by yinyanghost View Post
    Resellers panel wont need you to pay any cents and get a small pay off for each package you sell.

Hostgator gets you 100 % profit of whatever you sell but you have to pay the initial cost of the reseller package
    OP is talking about Reseller Panel's cPanel Reseller program, which you do need to pay for it.

i think hostgator is good... i use them and i have no problem

We just moved all our cPanel accounts from RSP to Westnic.
    So far so good. A few minor gliches but that should be expected. Resolved within minutes when support was contacted. Will let you know more as the month progresses. (Westnic gives you a choice of billing program, enom prices are $8.95 to you, private dns. also)
    Hosting - At it's Simple Best!
    Get your Business, Blog or Personal Site Online in an Affordable way.
    https://www.fdwhostingco,com

Wow!!, What is there to say Hostgators' Support is "one of the best in the business", if not very close to being the best. I've used about 8 Webhosting companies in the 15 years in this business IMO nobody in my book beats HostGator's support Method and for me and my clients you can't beat that. I mean you can get them 24/7 (well nothing new) via Chat, Telephone, tickets - where many hosts just do support via tickets and no telephone support whatsoever.

I need a host that when something goes wrong they explain the problem with details - not just updating the ticket and saying "its fixed" - that doesn't educate me as to the problem. One can save tons of time and frustration when you know where to go look for the solution the 2nd time around. When I have issues with my services I like to know hows' whys, wheres all that as it helps me learn.

HostGator have a nice selection of tools/add-ons for resellers. WHMCS is a great tool for billing, used autopilot and didn't really like the interface.

I should say also be fair and say that I've not used ResellerPanel so can't give a review of how their support is, but am sure the forums here would have some reviews.

Every web hosting provider has good services, the different only at their features and support

Hostgator was good while I was with them... Never tried the other one.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

When I first started I usd HostGator and as a startup Rsellerthey covered everything I needed then

<<<signatures to be set up in your profile>>>
    Last edited by bear; 11-16-2009 at 03:36 PM.