Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth Cole View Post
    Sure, eNom is great, the API works easily with most billing software...BUT, $7.95 + per registration? AND, that's if you are lucky enough to have a premium $7.95 account. I just think there has to be something better.

Does anybody want to share any experiences or urls? I use WHMCS and was interested in ResellerClub but if you look at this page:

http://wiki.whmcs.com/Domain_Registrars

And compare the features of several companies, Enom kills the competition. Seriously, if I want my clients to be able to manage their domains (DNS especially) I'm stuck with eNom.

Am I crazy?
    Hello there, I just want to ask: Wouldn't be possible for your clients to manage DNS if you are not with eNom?

What happens with all the other resellers?

Quote Originally Posted by Losvre View Post
    Hello there, I just want to ask: Wouldn't be possible for your clients to manage DNS if you are not with eNom?

What happens with all the other resellers?
    What do you exactly want to do? With whom do you want to register? Do you have your own nameservers?
    Anyway, DNS control is not restricted to enom whether you use your registrar through WHMCS or not.

Quote Originally Posted by HostingDirect24 View Post
    What do you exactly want to do? With whom do you want to register? Do you have your own nameservers?
    Anyway, DNS control is not restricted to enom whether you use your registrar through WHMCS or not.
    Nothing really, I just don't understand what big difference would do to the DNS management if you go with eNom or Netearthone, as Seth Cole says above.

Quote Originally Posted by Losvre View Post
    Nothing really, I just don't understand what big difference would do to the DNS management if you go with eNom or Netearthone, as Seth Cole says above.
    I know that in order to point my domain name to my website, I need to:

* change the Name Servers of my domain name to the hosting company's, or

* create the necessary DNS Records on the existing Name Servers.
    What is the difference though? Isn't better to just change the name servers, straight forward? Are there any advantages each way?

Thanks

Isn't enom a bit costly? What is the minimum investment to start with? Why do I feel that directi is better?

srsgenie.com is another player out on the market

also if you have whmcs you can get a free enom account just PM Whmcs and ask - has to be a direct license

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12