Who is the cheapest, most flexible domain name reseller?

Sure, eNom is great, the API works easily with most billing software...BUT, $7.95 + per registration? AND, that's if you are lucky enough to have a premium $7.95 account. I just think there has to be something better.

Does anybody want to share any experiences or urls? I use WHMCS and was interested in ResellerClub but if you look at this page:

http://wiki.whmcs.com/Domain_Registrars

And compare the features of several companies, Enom kills the competition. Seriously, if I want my clients to be able to manage their domains (DNS especially) I'm stuck with eNom.

Am I crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Cole View Post
    BUT, $7.95 + per registration?
    With registrars' cost at US$7.04 a piece, what do you think would be a healthy price for their resellers?
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

eNom are the biggest Reseller Registrar for the last 7 years for a reason. Nope you aren't crazy.
    Signature Under Construction.

I also think that eNom is the best solution.

You can go for Resellerclub with their Slab-wise Domain Pricing.

i used to register domains at KVCHosting for 8.95 but when reselling i use eName

Yes I think enom might be good option and its price seems to be ok.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

Quote Originally Posted by nameslave View Post
    With registrars' cost at US$7.04 a piece, what do you think would be a healthy price for their resellers?
    Exactly. I think the original poster has his expectations a little too high.

If he finds some other company willing to give him an account with lower pricing then $7.95... then good luck. You can bet 100% that the company is making money through either direct end-customer sales/advertising, or they are burning through capital funding and will be out of business eventually.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

The price of eNom is worth but can i get the price on slab wise domain

I think enom seems to be ok in price.

I've been doing a little research on this same issue. I am yet to come across a better offer than eNom. They seem to be better than competitors

I haven't tried eNom. I use Godaddy.

eNom, need big deals to have this price.
    if you have money for it, dont waste time, do it now.

Sure, eNom is great, the API works easily with most billing software...BUT, $7.95 + per registration? AND, that's if you are lucky enough to have a premium $7.95 account. I just think there has to be something better.

Does anybody want to share any experiences or urls? I use WHMCS and was interested in ResellerClub but if you look at this page:

And compare the features of several companies, Enom kills the competition. Seriously, if I want my clients to be able to manage their domains (DNS especially) I'm stuck with eNom.

Am I crazy?
    You are absolutely not crazy - Enom have a comperatively good reputation and they recently improved their support so I think $7.95 per domain is fair price for the whole package

Retailers account under eNom is quite high at $10.95! It is tempting to use others until one really have a large client base.

I think is Godaddy

GoDaddy domain reseller packages requires registration with money. You need to pay at least $100 to start with. I think eNom is a better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Naijaecash View Post
    GoDaddy domain reseller packages requires registration with money. You need to pay at least $100 to start with.
    You can get a better deal with one of their resellers.

Reseller club is the cheapest one since dns service and privacy protection are free with every domain. But if you don't need it, enom would be a good choice.

hello,

I recommend internetbs.net and resell.biz.

internetbs.net
    .com $6.95, .net $5.75, .org $7.75

resell.biz
    .com $7.49 .net $7.49 .org $7.49

can you tell about the control panel of internetbs.net. is it same like eNom?
    RISSADUM Web Hosting:: Division of AT (Pvt) Limited
    █ Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS | Domain Name Registration | Domain Reseller
    24x7 Support | 99.9% Uptime | Web Designing & Development
    █ Follow us on Twitter @ Rissadum | on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by mudassirjaved View Post
    can you tell about the control panel of internetbs.net. is it same like eNom?
    I just ask again;-)

I have a eNom account as well as a NetEarthOne account.

NetEarthOne has prices starting at $7.89 for .com and .net on the tier 2 package (which is a free upgrade right now if you find the easter egg on site), which is usually a $400 investment or when you reach $400 in sales. Personally I really like them, though I'm not sure if they're the cheapest.

I really like eNom as well, the control panel is very easy to use and professional, but NetEarthOne is better for me since I don't really have that much money to invest right now, and I don't really want to focus much on domains anyway.

I would recommend domainsmarty.com as they are Enom reseller and the price is affordable ( $8.95 for .com )
    We are the No1 company in Asia providing sim so dep

Hey guys,

What about internetbs [dot] net?

Am I crazy?
    Hello there, I just want to ask: Wouldn't be possible for your clients to manage DNS if you are not with eNom?

What happens with all the other resellers?

Quote Originally Posted by Losvre View Post
    Hello there, I just want to ask: Wouldn't be possible for your clients to manage DNS if you are not with eNom?

What happens with all the other resellers?
    What do you exactly want to do? With whom do you want to register? Do you have your own nameservers?
    Anyway, DNS control is not restricted to enom whether you use your registrar through WHMCS or not.

Quote Originally Posted by HostingDirect24 View Post
    What do you exactly want to do? With whom do you want to register? Do you have your own nameservers?
    Anyway, DNS control is not restricted to enom whether you use your registrar through WHMCS or not.
    Nothing really, I just don't understand what big difference would do to the DNS management if you go with eNom or Netearthone, as Seth Cole says above.

Quote Originally Posted by Losvre View Post
    Nothing really, I just don't understand what big difference would do to the DNS management if you go with eNom or Netearthone, as Seth Cole says above.
    I know that in order to point my domain name to my website, I need to:

* change the Name Servers of my domain name to the hosting company's, or

* create the necessary DNS Records on the existing Name Servers.
    What is the difference though? Isn't better to just change the name servers, straight forward? Are there any advantages each way?

Thanks

Isn't enom a bit costly? What is the minimum investment to start with? Why do I feel that directi is better?

srsgenie.com is another player out on the market

also if you have whmcs you can get a free enom account just PM Whmcs and ask - has to be a direct license