Choosing between HTC Touch Pro 2 and HD2

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to upgrade my current smartphone and choosing between HTC Touch Pro 2 and HD2.

I understand HD2 has better tech parameters and it's completely new phone, but I believe I will need to have "normal" keyboard because phone is used for business tasks like browsing the Internet, planning appointments, etc. And Touch Pro 2 offers normal keyboard, what I really like.

However, I would be interested to hear your comments/opinions/suggestions, Just keep in mind I need phone for business purposes and I don't need "just another toy".
    Hosting24.com Web Hosting - First class web hosting services.
    Boxbilling - Complete billing, invoicing and client management system.

I use the Touch Pro 2, and I came from a Touch Pro. The Touch Pro 2 is a significant improvement over the original Touch Pro. I truly love the touch pro 2. It's fast, the interface is good. The onscreen keyboards have been redesigned, and it's easy to use them, but the slide out keyboard is nice too. I've only had it for a couple of weeks, but it rocks.

The keyboard on my original Touch Pro went out, so I'm planning on sending it off for warranty. I've heard it was a quality issue, but I heard they solved it with Touch Pro 2.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

Do you use Windows 6.1 with Pro 2, or did you upgrade to "normal" version 6.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Hosting24 View Post
    Do you use Windows 6.1 with Pro 2, or did you upgrade to "normal" version 6.5?
    Touch pro 6.5 is not out yet... or maybe Europe, I think...

Anyway, in the states it should be out in Nov or Dec.

HTC's Touch Flo more than makes up for win 6.1... in everyday working, you don't have to go into winmob... it is great... touch flo will upgrade once winmob 6.5 hits.

I've had mine for a little over a week and love it. Sprint's model has to be the best windows phone I've ever used.
    Reception is #1 for me (any indication my best phones were motos e815 and v710... on verzon then). TP2 rocks on reception...

Battery life is great (for a device like this)... I'm at 60%: standby 12 hours 31 minutes, talk 35 minutes, device usage 2 hours.

I can see/use all my spreadsheets...

Speaker is great... talking is great...

Keyboard is awesome... the on screen keyboard is good, I can use it fast now. Before I thought the on screen keyboard was okay.

Do not miss the d-pad.

Not sure what else to say... the phone is one of the best phones on the market, if you want a keyboard.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Thanks for your feedback. However, are you sure Touch Pro 2 could not be upgraded to Win 6.5 yet? I have seen many posts on other forums where phone owners have been talking about successful OS updates to 6.5