Arrow Pl. suggest a UK Host

Hi,

Looking for hosting 6 sites ( 3 Joomla, 1 web application and 2 static sites ). Web application is for our internal use which would be accessed by 2-3 users.

Need around 2GB space, 5 MySql DB and 10GB Bandwith would suffice, but the host should have good response times & uptime, able to provide static IP Address and based in uk.

Most important server should not be over crowded.

Thanks in advance.

Take a look at InnoHosting. They have a solid reputation.

Unitedhosting is the first name coming to my mind if looking for UK-based servers.

Well there are also companies like EZPZHosting which are quite reputable in .
    Most hosting provider will require you to provide justification before a dedicated IP can be provisioned to you. If you do not use a SSL certificate, there will not be any purpose for a dedicated IP.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

Is this 6 seperate websites (accounts)?

Regards,

Thanks suggestions.

Inno Hosting - Tried calling them on the UK number provided on the website. Went thru the options and it went to message!

United Hosting - Need to pay extra for multiple domains, even on platinum account.

WebHost4You
    Just need one account with the hosting provider and would host 6 six different websites.

I know a few names of a very good web hosting providers in UK, but I'm not allowed to post recommendation and I might not because I never tested their service myself. So my suggestions is to check in the "Find a Host" section, to search the forums or to try to find more about UK web hosts that participated to HostingCon 2009... check exhibitor's list (hostingcon.com/exhibit/list/), the lists of registered attendees, the hostingcon's blog. If this is not enough, then you would search in the british local directories or to try any other resources.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Could I also just ask what the dedicated IP is needed for?

Also do you need Linux or Windows based hosting?

Need Linux Hosting.

Dedicated IP For the web application secure logon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wgroup View Post
    Most important server should not be over crowded.
    Ignore the UNLIMITED web space and bandwidth providers. Multiple domains can be easily hosted under Linux shared hosting account and you don't need to pay extra for it. I'd suggest you to go through the offers section.
    WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK :: Leader in Web Hosting since 2001
    cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Hyper-V VPS | Cloud Hosting
    Dedicated Servers in UK by WHUK - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with 24x7x365 Support.

uk2.net is one of the most well-known in the Uk.
    GetCloudHosting.com - Looking for HOT deals on cloud hosting services? We post 5 of the hottest deals every day! -> Click Here <-

Have been looking around and came across

geeksrv.net
    pickaweb.co.uk

Would be helpful, if someone would share the experience with them or suggest some other host.

Thanks,