Marketing Web Hosting.?!

Hello,

I recently(ofc been 3 months) started a web hosting service through Hostgator reseller plan and every thing is setup but now when it comes to marketing nothing(i mean when i have done) is working. I tried to use Adwords but it needs more knowledge on all those Adword things and more over need a Credit Card to use but my most preferable option is PayPal. And so i looked up into other PPC Networks but most of them need a CC but i tried entireweb's speedy ads but they totally suck(i thought this so just tested with few $10's). And now hired people to do some forum posting but they just seems to be drive traffic but no Conversions has been made! I have done SEO, submitted to SE's and even submitted to web directories.

And now i am just spending money to the reseller hosting, billing system monthly fees and etc. without actually using or making profit from them. So what can i do to get some clients which atleast can cover up the monthly charges? My idea is even though i have limited space i offer them more than the space i have in my reseller plan but when a order comes with more space then am planning to upgrade. After all these what i have left is some 600-800 USD to spend on coming months but how, where and on what to spend(am sure i have to again pay for all those monthly charges even i don't get any clients)?

Before this i have been blogging for over 3 years and sold one of BIGGEST blog so then i started this web hosting service.

How long have you tried each method? Regardless of the method you use, it will always take time to drive traffic to your site.

Is the problem the traffic or actual conversions?
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Speedy ads for almost 2 weeks its sending traffic but no conversions. I guess they are just fraud clicks. I can drive traffic but how can i find targeted traffic i mean who actually covert into potential clients.

what is your url?
    maybe your pricing too high.

Viable traffic is only one part of the equation. Being able to convert that traffic into paying customers is equally as important. You might try some sort of split testing with your website. Make sure to track everything and keep records so that you can easily compare which site designs lead to the most sales, etc.
    For HTML Help visit: HTML Help Central
    For Graphic Design help visit: GFXVoid.com
    If you're a GEEK then go where geeks go....

@Lancezz: No, its like 4.99 USD for 10 GB and 2.99 for 5 GB
    @john2k: Yeah, tested Landing Page and Homepage but homepage seems to work but still no sales have been made.

But without Marketing how can people know my cheapest rates?

Google Adwords is a good bet for targetted traffic with quick results. You're going to be paying a premium for decent keywords, but there are still plenty out there that arn't being picked up on going for low amounts.

Have you done keyword research? There are quite a lot of free tools out there that can help you.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Well, Adwords is the problem buddy that's why am asking for some other options that i could use!

Quote Originally Posted by narendrasv View Post
    Well, Adwords is the problem buddy that's why am asking for some other options that i could use!
    there are lot of ways to do,forum posting is one the best method in correct forum + add sitemap + buy some sticky topic in best webhosting forum and hire sales person in your site it must
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting • R1 Soft • Offsite-Backup • Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

Without any ads running, how many visits do you get in a day?

What's to say your website isn't terrible? How can you be so sure it's all traffic source related?

As well, I'd assume selling one of the biggest blogs would open up a great niche blog hosting service. Do you target bloggers? Might be a considerating since you seem to know that really well.

My idea is even though i have limited space i offer them more than the space i have in my reseller plan but when a order comes with more space then am planning to upgrade.
    It looks to me like you're going the wrong way about it. You can't compete on price/numbers with other hosts. You're very far from taking advantage of any economy of scale, or even from overselling. Specialize in something, like say a few applications. I'd even go as far as to suggest not going for Wordpress/Joomla etc. which are really popular and really competitive. Go for lesser known, but otherwise good and reasonably popular ones. Find the sites providing templates/plugins for them, web designers that specialize in them etc., and work out some advertising deals. Learn the ins and outs of these applications, so that you can have meaningful conversations with your prospective customers, and be able to help them out when they need a nudge in the right direction.

Project high quality, provide high quality (support, some say, is the main differentiation between hosts these days), change high quality.

Web hosting industry is very very competitive..you can become successful if you choose a niche or come-up with a new innovation.
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

Quote Originally Posted by narendrasv View Post
    Speedy ads for almost 2 weeks its sending traffic but no conversions. I guess they are just fraud clicks. I can drive traffic but how can i find targeted traffic i mean who actually covert into potential clients.
    I would look into the quality of traffic you are receiving. Look into where the visitors are actually coming from. Once your traffic is more targetted, you'll have a better rate of conversions.

It is also worth looking into the user friendliness of your website, structure, wording etc. to help further increase your conversions.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business