Exclamation [USA] Web coding work.

We have a need for a web developer to code an html table that will refresh its data every 15 seconds.

Background information.
    This job deals with our own custom in house software that displays status of automated tasks. There is an html table that shows this information and pulls all data from a MySql database. At the present time this page is generated when you first visit the page or you hit reload.

It’s our understanding that you should be able to have this HTML table refresh without doing a complete page reload.

We are not interested in a complete page reload but what we are interested in is a HTML table that will be refreshed every 15 seconds. This html table resides in a middle of a PHP generated page meaning there is static data posted above and below this html table.

Terms
    We expect this to take no longer then 1 hour.
    Pay rate is $20 flat.
    You agree to start work on and finish this project within 24 hours of it being awarded to you.
    We will not provide any site information for you to upload the final project to.
    Delivery is expected in a zip file to a supplied email address.
    Those willing to complete the task and then get paid will get preference over others that require payment upfront.
    Everyone will get a response if and when the project is awarded.

Moved to Software and Script Requests.
    Fraud Record - Stop Fraud Clients, Report Abusive Customers.
    █ Combine your efforts to fight misbehaving clients.

HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.
    █ Large and awesome portfolio, just visit and see!

hrm.

it's html / php coding that will fit into a custom program. Thought it would fit more there then here.

Design requests forum is for graphical designs, which sometimes include html/css coding as an additional benefit. What you want is an Ajax type refresh or similar, and requires both javascript and server side php knowledge, so better suited here.
    Fraud Record - Stop Fraud Clients, Report Abusive Customers.
    █ Combine your efforts to fight misbehaving clients.

HarzemDesign - Highest quality, well designed and carefully coded hosting designs. Not cheap though.
    █ Large and awesome portfolio, just visit and see!

We have not gotten much in the way of a response to this.

Therefor we are removing the $20 cap to see if any other web developer will be able to help with this project.

Please PM or respond to this add with your offer.

Hi Robbie,

I believe I can assist you in this! Judging from your project outline, this could be done for 25$

For my previous experience, you can visit my personal blog at http://www.rdlt.com or my linkedin profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/thomashambach

You may contact me by e-mail, thomas@rdlt.com, if you would be interested.

Cheers,
    thomas

we managed to take care of this inhouse.

Thanks though.