Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Hold Up For A Second!

I work for a web hosting company and i want to know if any of you that have websites hosted, registered etc. by other companies are fully satisfied with the services these companies provide or is their something that you would very much gain from if your webhosting company offered it as one of their services.
    So I'm just asking that you please take the time to submit any ideas that come to mind, this could very well positively affect you. Thank You!

I don't think you can ever get the "perfect company" it just doesn't exist. Web hosting companies should always be trying to improve and evolve as the market changes.
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

True however,

This is true however my job is to try and make that perfect company so all im asking is that if their are any ideas from the customers point of view that they feel would improve their site i would like to know about it.

Re: True however,

Well to be able to suggest improvements you would have to see the business that's trying to be improved.

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

Well I work for ***** and I work with Business development so i felt the best way to find out what it is that are customers would benefit from is to ask them straight out. so if their are any suggestions just let me know. I'm sure their are several suggestions out there.

I think the "*****" is a great start to building the perfect company.

Originally posted by JakeV
    Well I work for ***** . . . . . .
    If you actually typed a name there, seems you should focus on the way you do things now.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

I'm Sorry about that, I forgot that you cant name the company that your affiliated with on the message board.

No, it looks like the company was *ed out for abuse of some sort.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

So if I worked for McDonalds and was affiliated with them, if I tried to type McDonalds in here it would make it say *****? How can the computer be so smart?

Actually I think it only bleeps out webhosting company names - but can someoone help me out with my question.

No. It's starred out because it is banned from this forum.

So if I worked for McDonalds and was affiliated with them, if I tried to type McDonalds in here it would make it say *****? How can the computer be so smart?
    The computer at WHT is very smart, and it's members get smarter each day. Stick around and see if any smarts start to sink in . . . .

Clue: It only bleeps out BANNED websites do to spamming or scamming.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!ô
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

My post was completely in jest, and I know why certain companies are *'ed out. I was just poking fun

OK - can somebody please help me out. I just want to here a few suggestions from you people. Your ideas may very well be launched by many web hosting companies.

OK - can somebody please help me out. I just want to here a few suggestions from you people. Your ideas may very well be launched by many web hosting companies.
    Donít spam or scam would be a starter

Actually if you remain affiliated with *****, and espeically if you try to promote ***** in any way, you are likely to get banned too. Or at the very least it will ruin your reputation.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!ô
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

Look - I'm just an employee at a major corporation. I know nothing of any "spamming or scamming". But what I do know is that my company is very much concerned with customer satisfaction, which is why i am in this message forum trying to see what it is that customers are intrested in. So would you please drop this "spamming & scamming" nonsense, it has absolutely nothing to do with my question.

Does your company name begin with C, have an I and is based in Bedford, TX?

Actually it is. Is there something i dont know about It.

How did I guess....

I think you should read up on your employer: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending

Let's just say they're not on 'best terms' with the owner of this board.

... and yes your company was banned from this forum for spamming another company's customers. RackShack to be exact.

. . . . . .my company is very much concerned with customer satisfaction, which is why i am in this message forum trying to see what it is that customers are intrested in. . . . . .
    Have you tried reading what customers want?
    There's a request forum that is full of ideas of what customers want.

I can tell you something they *don't* want.

They don't want to be affiliated with any company that is banned from this forum. It takes a lot to get your name ***d out here. And members have a good memory. They try to help unsuspecting clients from associating with banned companies.

Actually, that means you lied when you said you were just poking fun.

You didn't type in ******. You typed in the name of the banned company. Then you said, "No I didn't. I was just making a joke."

I think you better go sit in a corner and think about what you've done.

actually i think i remember chicken saying that ***** has never formally requested to be un-*'d...and i think even if they do now they won't be because of their bad reputation for deceit, poor customer service, etc..

I dont know what your talkin about. I wasnt the one who said anything about poking fun. that was some guy taking about working or McDonalds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Posts from theWHIR.com