How to start our Own domain Reseller website

How to start our own domain reseller website?.

Like name.com or namecheap.com

Having our own user interface and Everything on our own?.

What are the requirements and how do we create domains by ourselves.

Any ideas or advice?.

name.com and namecheap.com are ICANN accredited registrars. You can view the process for accreditation here.

If you want to just become a reseller for one of the accredited registrars, which costs much less, Google " domain reseller programs" for information.

Enom and ResellerClub (DirectI) would be great places for you to take a look at. They even provide a number of products including SSL certs with pre-made customizable websites and solutions.

You will need to order donmain reseller account for beginning, creat a good website and then promote it in web properly. However, don't expect to receive quick earnings. It may take for a long time (years) before your domain business will become beneficial and justify all efforts and money spent.

I think, if you have to ask, you should forget any ideas of opening a registrar.
    Signature Under Construction.

You can signup as a reseller of either Resellerclub or ConnectReseller who provide your custom reseller website. If however, you want to create your own website, you can sign up as a reseller of Resellerclub and use their API.
    Prashant T.

Don't run after Success. Run after Excellence and Success will soon follow.

It is better to be a reselling domains which you can purchase from companies like enom , resellerclub etc....

i think the easiest the resellerclub.com

Choose your products, customize the site and you can be online in few hours.

Also you can offer reseller service to your clients as well;
    MBT
    SiberName.com is an ICANN/CIRA/Eurid Accredited Registrar. since 2000.

Canadian Registrar for .CA Domain Names Registrations. Canadian Web Site Hosting Service Provider.

Quote Originally Posted by mbulent View Post
    i think the easiest the resellerclub.com

Choose your products, customize the site and you can be online in few hours.

Also you can offer reseller service to your clients as well;
    I agree with that. Enom or ResellerClub are nice. In the long run Enom would be better but for short and fast ResellerClub.

Quote Originally Posted by keserhosting View Post
    It is better to be a reselling domains which you can purchase from companies like enom , resellerclub etc....
    Right! find the best companies before you become a reseller

Often overlooked, OpenSRS/Tucows Reseller program has a new free hosted storefront. Enom charges $100.00 a year for theirs. OpenSRS charges a $100.00 account set up fee to become a reseller (storefront or not)and then no minimums afterwords, unlike enom who requires hefty minimum deposits.(unless you find someone to sub resell enome from). OpenSRS charges a hefty 6% transaction fee but they totally host the payment gateway for you and if I recall right they do not charge a per transaction fee ontop. Some people complain that the domains from OpenSRS are a little more pricey however if one is comparing it enome you get value adds like included whois privacy, name servers, and mail. They also offer a wide variety of SSL for resale as well as hosted email service.

http://www.opensrs.com/

I never really got into this topic, althought I always wanted to create a company like namecheap or godaddy, but I never started it, it cost a lot of money what you can or should do is go to enom.com I think that's it and order a domain reseller its like a prepaid credit card but with domains.

Quote Originally Posted by stub View Post
    I think, if you have to ask, you should forget any ideas of opening a registrar.
    Nice shoot
    Host1Plus.com - Professional Multi-Location Web Hosting Service.
    Providing Unlimited Bandwidth And Disk Space.
    Friendly And Operative 24/7 Support Team.
    Get The Best Service With 99.9% Uptime!

To start a domain resell site is very easy. Most of registrars could provide template for you to upload and install, just like wordpress. But I am not sure it is free or not for all these registrars. As i know, onlinenic's template is free as a value added service. Somebody who know other free template for domain reseller site, please don't hesitate to share with us.