Richmond, VA

Good Website Designer for Hosting Companies?

Hi there,

We're looking for an outstanding Website designer, and I was wondering if I could get some suggestions (here comes the imnportant part) of designers you have personally used and can positively recommend! This is not a request from providers, but a request for recommendations of Website designers you've used in the past and been happy with.
    Daniel B., CEO - and
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at]

Our project is not done (later this week) but we've been working with them for weeks now. The back and forth communication is amazing and their designers can truly design.

We're not talking about freelance kids who can only design their own stuff... this company has truly pleased me which is not easy to do.

Would definitely recommend

Take a look at John's work over at

Taking into account that a lot of designers and professional companies offerign services at the market today it will be easy for you to choose the best one. Simply perform a deep analisis of available portfolios and choose the best one.

I asked the same thing in a thread here recently. I ended up posting a listing on Craigslist looking for local people. I received numerous responses. After reviewing the portfolio and rates I made a decision, and am moving forward with them now.