Looking for Colocation in Toronto or GTA area

Hey I am looking for cheap server colocation with 100Mbit unmtered traffic in Toronto/GTA or even somewhere in Ontario area.
    Please pm me if you can suggest something.

Thank You

Is this for a single server?

I hope you have a good budget to work with. 100Mbit unmetered won't come *cheap* in Toronto.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Check out Carat Networks, they do a great job

What is your budget? 100mbit Unmetered isn't exactly cheap in the GTA.
    ~

You can get level3 in Toronto at 100mbit for around 500 a month depends on what type of carrier you want.
    Moxie Colo Inc Has been Sold to Secure Access Colo known on WHT as SecureDataCenters
    New ownership better Service DC1 100% Sold out DC2 Due online July 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MoxieColo View Post
    You can get level3 in Toronto at 100mbit for around 500 a month depends on what type of carrier you want.
    Thats not too bad actually.
    ~

We have used http://www.prioritycolo.com/ before and were happy.
    MBT
    SiberName.com is an ICANN/CIRA/Eurid Accredited Registrar. since 2000.

Canadian Registrar for .CA Domain Names Registrations. Canadian Web Site Hosting Service Provider.

Quote Originally Posted by MoxieColo View Post
    Do you use Level3? If so, would you trust them enough to be single homed? What exactly do you mean by "depends on what type of carrier you want"?

Quote Originally Posted by builderbob View Post
    Do you use Level3? If so, would you trust them enough to be single homed? What exactly do you mean by "depends on what type of carrier you want"?
    I guess it all depends what your looking for. There are a lot of low cost american carriers up in Toronto now, but the vast majority have next to no peering in Canada itself. If latency doesn't matter within Canada, I guess they are a good option. The vast majority of routes will go down to Chicago or NYC and back up to Canada before reaching their destinations.

This has been my experience with L3 at least, and seen it on a few other carriers as well. Im sure there is the exception out there somewhere. Interested to hear of others experience. I'd personally go with a bgp blend with canadian peering, and a large american carrier as well, but then your low cost aspect might not be as low as you wanted.
    Last edited by MooreAdmin; 10-20-2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: added info

Mooreadmin your 100% correct When we said depends on what you need from a carrier because we are a Carrier Neutral Data Center we try not to bring to much of our own bw into the data center.

Most clients are using their own blend of traffic we provide just some basic bandwidth for use while at the data center and to power our office...

As more USA carriers come up sooner or later more will use them and in time peering will start to be doable here in Toronto instead of having to drop back to a city down south

Currently using level3 we either go to Montreal to new york or Chicago

However by having our POP at 151 Front Street it does allow for us to pickup any bandwidth and or a client if the need is there.

Overall Level3 is a decent network if wanting best bang for your buck but of course if mission critical is what you need which I doubt it is when you stated wanted cheap bw then there are quite a few carriers in Toronto to choose from now that are less then $6/mbit

Send me a msg if you need some carrier contacts.
    Moxie Colo Inc Has been Sold to Secure Access Colo known on WHT as SecureDataCenters
    New ownership better Service DC1 100% Sold out DC2 Due online July 2010