New Reseller Deal - Tell me what you think!

Hi!

I am new here... and I want to know what you guys think of this??

Starter Reseller Package:

Space: 10Gb
    Transfer: unlimited (100Mbps duplex shared connection)
    Cpanel / WHM / Resell Reseller
    Unlimited account features, (mysql, accounts, domains, sub-domains, ftp, email...)
    shared IP (dedicated IP for $3 more per month)

hosted on a dual core 3Ghz server, 2Gb RAM, 1Mb cache, 100Mbsp duplex connection...

hosted in a datacenter with 3ISPs, 99.9% guarantied uptime (1 free month if unplanned downtime is longer than 3 consecutive hours), backup generators with over 47,000 gallons of fuel, 15days unsatisfied money back guarantied...

For $14 per month??

only downside is the limited support... they say support tickets will be replied to within 48-72hours, no phone support, no 24/7 live chat...

WHAT DO YOU THINK????

thanks.
    xelion

Sounds ok, although the hardware is a bit under-spec nowerdays, and I look past any provider who provides "Unlimited" bandwidth.

It's not unlimited, it's unmetered. It's a 100Mbps shared connection and they do not count bandwidth usage, it still has limits.

HI PCS-Chris.

So you think that there are better deals out there? I know they aren't the best specs - but I guess that is what reflects the price right?? Yes i know it does have limits, but is it a good deal? Or not really? Any better deals you know of? I don't really know - I've been a reseller for 2 years now and have been paying 10pm for 10Gb HD and 50Gb transfer... they crashed on me last week for over 2 days causing absolute mayhem and need replacement...

thanks.
    alex

Have you considered www.hostgator.com ?

They seem to be getting a lot of excellent reviews lately

Thumbs down

I am stay away from hosting solutions that provide unlimited bandwith and being too cheap. And the support is one of the most important things. The average support response time must be under one hour. Also allowing to sell reseller under reseller with other unlimited features may occurs often downtimes and keeping stable of the servers will be very hard. So this offer is very bad.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

I would have to agree, the hardware is a little outdated. I believe that the entry level server to do web hosting is at least a QuadCore with 4GB Ram.

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    I am stay away from hosting solutions that provide unlimited bandwith and being too cheap. And the support is one of the most important things. The average support response time must be under one hour. Also allowing to sell reseller under reseller with other unlimited features may occurs often downtimes and keeping stable of the servers will be very hard. So this offer is very bad.
    I have to agree there is nothing out there as unlimited when it comes to bandwith.

Quote Originally Posted by GigeWeb View Post
    I would have to agree, the hardware is a little outdated. I believe that the entry level server to do web hosting is at least a QuadCore with 4GB Ram.
    Not entirely true - because it depends on the number of client account which would be hosted on the server.

www.resellerzoom.com has better deals than that.

I would personally go for realistic limitations. You'll get a more stable account.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts