Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    Question Has anyone used Sugarhosts?

    It offers a 500MB hosting which only cost $1 USD per month.
    But it's a new company as its domain was registered at Aug. 2009
    Has anyone ever used it?
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,570
    Never heard of them, whats your budget?
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    969
    They look like they have some potential, so if you're really interested in them there is no harm in sacrificing $1 to review them. Everyone has to start from somewhere.
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In the Internets
    Posts
    3,404
    This seems like a sales/spam thread. How did you find them?

    They also just are a reseller of UK2.
    Last edited by stablehost; 10-18-2009 at 01:38 AM.
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. monitor. identify. notify. Website monitoring with a unique twist.
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    budget:<= 3 USD per month

    I saw their ad on google.

    They are a reseller of UK2? Then how about UK2? I've never heard about UK2 either..
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    639
    Never heard of them, try them out (maybe they are good); though for only $1 a month I would be really cautious as they could just be another fly by night host (so keep a backup of your data).
    bihira.com | 10+ Years of Web Hosting Experience!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    cPanel | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Softaculous
    Find us on facebook and follow us on twitter @bihira
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    95
    I haven't heard of them, but your budget looks to be really nice...

    If you want you can go with other hosts, there are many of them offering nice service for $2 per month...

    Even you can check out magmahost.com they offer hosting at the same rate and they are really great....

    Thank you
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1987 View Post
    budget:<= 3 USD per month

    I saw their ad on google.

    They are a reseller of UK2? Then how about UK2? I've never heard about UK2 either..
    If you can verify that they're a reseller of UK2 then you may perhaps look up some reviews on UK2 instead of Sugarhosts. Seeing how it's a fairly new name it's unlikely to find many reviews or customer feedback based on them. There's a number of reviews here on UK2 some of which are quite recent. I suggest you do a quick search here on WHT
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Kirkland, WA
    Posts
    4,448
    Quote Originally Posted by igxhost View Post
    If you can verify that they're a reseller of UK2 then you may perhaps look up some reviews on UK2 instead of Sugarhosts. Seeing how it's a fairly new name it's unlikely to find many reviews or customer feedback based on them. There's a number of reviews here on UK2 some of which are quite recent. I suggest you do a quick search here on WHT
    While taking note that looking up reviews of UK2 would only verify how our network and servers are. The core of a hosting company is support...we can't control our resellers support.
    Nick Nelson
    Sr. Director & GM, VAS
    Demand Media
    425.298.2282 nn@demandmedia.com
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    212
    Your budget is pretty nice as you will satisfied with a 500MB's space.But what is your quota on bandwidth?And what kind of site you gonna biuld up?
    HostEase Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,570
    Quote Originally Posted by nickn View Post
    While taking note that looking up reviews of UK2 would only verify how our network and servers are. The core of a hosting company is support...we can't control our resellers support.
    Yeah, I understand but seeing how Sugarhosts is fairly new it will likely be very difficult to find much about them in terms of customer feedback.
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    109
    cant even see their website, getting a php error.

    Warning: require(intl/Danish.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sugarhos/public_html/index.php on line 10
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Surrounded By SigSpammers
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1987 View Post
    But it's a new company as its domain was registered at Aug. 2009
    There's all the reason you need to avoid them, or anyone else that isn't a real business that hasn't been around for a long time.

    Stick with a business that has been around at least 5 years or so, rather than being a guinea pig for a new host, since most fail.
      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Thank you~It seems UK2 is a good hosting provider.
    I finally determine to pay 1 USD to try Sugarhosts' service.That's right--"Everyone has to start from somewhere."
    Good luck to myself
      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    12,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1987 View Post
    Thank you~It seems UK2 is a good hosting provider.
    I finally determine to pay 1 USD to try Sugarhosts' service.That's right--"Everyone has to start from somewhere."
    Good luck to myself

    Good luck :-)
    .
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net providing web hosting services and support 24/7 since 2001.
    .
      0 Not allowed!

  16. Newsletters

    Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •