Thread: New guy

New guy

Hello I am pretty new to this forum and would like to ask you to review my site Pro Self Defense Products. I am looking for any input for improving the site usability, navigation, color scheme, etc.
    Thank you.

the site looks clear and arnt some of those guns illegal

Your site is pretty straight forward, easy to navigate and easy to see, not too cluttered etc. I would recommend you actually resize the logo you scanned in rather than making a large picture fit to the small template(I assume your using some kind of shopping cart service company) it will look better and load faster.
    Larry Bly
    Sandbox IT Solutions, LLC.
    www.SandboxITSolutions.com
    Dedicated Servers - Web Hosting - Consulting Services

Quote Originally Posted by downsy007 View Post
    the site looks clear and arnt some of those guns illegal
    Yes, the stun guns are illegal in some places and the same with pepper spray. That is why I have specific pages explaining where they are illegal. We only sell in the USA and states or cities where they are illegal, I will not ship to. In the UK self defense products are pretty much illegal in their entirety from what I have read.
    Last edited by kenjpet; 10-17-2009 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Typo

I think overall the website is easy to navigation with clear instructions and content for anyone to understand. The only thing that I would maybe suggest would be to have a hover over your navigation elements. They currently are images and seem boring to me. Great job and best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!