* My LogicSupport Experience

I've been using LogicSupport for three months now, and they have provided 24/7 ticket outsourcing services to me. I've always been cautious with outsourcing companies, as I have little control over the ticket responses which are sent out. Therefore, I regularly check up on tickets, ratings and response times in order to ensure that clients are being served to their satisfaction.

Following a less than satisfactory experience with another support company a few months back, I made the move and this company has certainly earned my trust. They send their responses quickly, and they are very professional when dealing with my clients - sure, I've had one or two tickets that have taken a bit more than the promised hour for them to respond to, but they haven't ever missed a response or taken outrageous amounts of time to reply.

Unlike my previous experience, this company has always stayed in touch with me - whenever they have experienced difficulties with assisting a client, instead of expecting me to 'pick up the pieces', they will contact me for advice/my opinion and if necessary they will let me know when they wish to pass the ticket back to me with a reason.

Given the amount I am paying and the quality of service I am receiving, their service represents excellent value and I certainly plan to stay put for many years to come. This is a 12/10 service, and I will more than happily recommend the company to anyone!
    Theo Robertson | vividWire | Solid IT solutions for business
    vividWire VPS - Low-latency London, UK VPS based in Telehouse North, SSD RAID10 storage & KVM virtualisation
    vividWire Shared Hosting - Performance UK hosting with cPanel, CloudLinux, CloudFlare, 99.99% SLA

Thanks for posting. Are you on a per server, per ticket plan, or ?

I'm on a per ticket plan including server monitoring and reboots.
    vividWire VPS - Low-latency London, UK VPS based in Telehouse North, SSD RAID10 storage & KVM virtualisation
    vividWire Shared Hosting - Performance UK hosting with cPanel, CloudLinux, CloudFlare, 99.99% SLA

Thumbs up

One more vote for logicsupport , i have no complains in almost a year and a half.
    Hosting and software in Colombia
    www.soluwebcolombia.com

Glad to hear a positive review.
    http://we3cares.com/
    Seven years in server management!!.
    Performance exceeds expectation.

Great review, now i am more interested in finding out about logicsupport

Theo, what was the other support company you had a bad experience with?

Quote Originally Posted by IDEALhost View Post
    Theo, what was the other support company you had a bad experience with?
    I'm not going to mention a name here, but I moved away from them as their responses were poor quality and quite a few tickets were missed. They were making promises which they couldn't keep to, so I decided to make the switch and I'm happy where I am right now.

Always great to see happy clients. Thanks for sharing the review.
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    KeserHosting.Com

10. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!