Need A Chep Dedicat Server

Hi Im very new on this matter i want to run a flash audio/video chat room which require

Requirements:

* Flash Player 8 and higher.
    * Windows or Linux dedicated server
    * Red5 server 6.0.3 or higher - Possible to use Flash media server or Wowza for voice and video streaming (optional)
    * Php 4.4 or higher
    * My sql 4.0 or higher - OR - MS Sql 2000 or higher
    * Flash Player 8 or higher

i want to run multiple chat room under same server any one can advice me which hosting server suitable for me my monthly budget is under $100

Most of those requirements are software which can be installed fairly easily.

Do you have any hardware requirements?

You can get a decent server for under $100, I recommend going to www.limsestonenetworks.com and looking at the clearence dedicated servers, after that open a live chat and see what deals you can get, usually through live chat they give you some nice discounts.

You can pretty much run that on just about anything. You might do well to just go with a CentOS based server and save a few dollars so you don't have to pay for RHEL or Windows. As CentOS is basically RHEL for the most part. Just run Apache/PHP/MySQL with ease. I'm sure you can even get a control panel to make management easier.

Come up with a budget and what spec's on hardware you are looking to get.

What are the hardware specs you are looking for? I would suggest using CentOS 5.x as well since it is open source
    Miguel Villegas, VP Sales & New Business Development CloudMega.net
    CloudMega, Inc. US | CloudMega, Ltd UK
    US Toll Free: 888.401.2006 | Intl +1 312.757.5400
    UK Toll Free: 0800.368.9925 | Intl +44 20.3540.7807

Thanks for reply but link is not working, actually i dont have any idea about dedicate server im using a shared hosting from HostGator but there dedicate server price is too high. on other side i dont know how to manage a dedicate server so i need a managed dedicate server where i can install this chat script like phpbb forum installation

There are some providers that throw in server management free of charge, but be careful not to lump in software development and installation in with your server management expectations.

There are providers who can provide you with servers for $50-75/mo. on clearance and you could add a $20-40/mo. administration package from a management company to get you started.

Best of luck with your search!
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | CloudFlare Optimized Partner
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

Actually your best bet is grabbing a Managed VPS. I've used Knownhost in the recent past for a couple of months and they were solid. Check them out and save some time and hassle not managing your own box or paying additional for management.

http://www.knownhost.com/

For $100 you will be able to get Core2Quad at max. Easily you will get 2000-3000GB bandwidth included in that.

Go for linux as windows servers will have a cost. Same goes for MSSQL.

Quote Originally Posted by bold_handsome View Post
    Hi Im very new on this matter i want to run a flash audio/video chat room which require

Requirements:

* Flash Player 8 and higher.
    * Windows or Linux dedicated server
    * Red5 server 6.0.3 or higher - Possible to use Flash media server or Wowza for voice and video streaming (optional)
    * Php 4.4 or higher
    * My sql 4.0 or higher - OR - MS Sql 2000 or higher
    * Flash Player 8 or higher

i want to run multiple chat room under same server any one can advice me which hosting server suitable for me my monthly budget is under $100

If you want a US location, i second going with Limestone Networks, they do a great job. Check out their clearance servers
    http://www.limestonenetworks.com/ser...d-servers.html

To the OP, do you know if you require an controlpanel? like cpanel or plesk?

Quote Originally Posted by bold_handsome View Post
    Thanks for reply but link is not working, actually i dont have any idea about dedicate server im using a shared hosting from HostGator but there dedicate server price is too high. on other side i dont know how to manage a dedicate server so i need a managed dedicate server where i can install this chat script like phpbb forum installation
    Woops! Sorry, the link is www.limestonenetworks.com

I made a mistake with the spelling.

If you have little experience of doing everything yourself on a server, a *managed* VPS is definitely the right path for that work load.

Niall