Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hostgator VS JustHost VS HostClear VS SuperGreen

Hi everyone,

I'd like to pick a host from the 4. Any recommendation or experience with them? Thanks

I have heard of Host Gator but not sure about the others.
    What is your criteria and what is most important to you, price, service or something else?

reliability and support is important. Thanks

HostGator will be your best choice from our previous dealings with HostGator. Their support and reliability is extremely good and you will probably like working with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mchen View Post
    I also wanted to say that since you are looking for reliability are you sure you want to go with a host that oversells their services? HostGator is good in managing overselling; however, overselling could result in down-time. Something you may want to take into consideration.

You can find enough reviews on justhost if you try a simple search. Also I remember a thread on hostclear. In those list hostgator has a good reputation as far I know(from reviews). Try to check their reviews also. About the other one left, I have not heard much.

Just so you know, Justhost = Hostclear = Supergreenhosting. Same company running under 3 different names. The same people behind the very questionable business antics of self promotion and fake review sites.

Judging from Justhost's notorious track record (do a search), I'd say your money is better off with a proper webhosting company like hostgator.

If you are considering JustHost, I would advise you to read their Terms Of Servie *very* closely.

Dave

I've been hearing some bad reviews with hostgator but good reviews as well, so you might really want to take a closer look at it first before signing up. There are still a lot of things to consider when choosing a host. You might want to be a bit more open to other offers as well for you to find the best one that would be able to provide you what you need.

Thumbs up

You may want to look at PrecisionEffect.com. They don't oversell, the support is quick (even at 1 in the morning) and the servers have the best up time that I have ever experienced. I have been very happy with them and about to sign onto year number 3.

Another vote for HostGator out of that bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zsev View Post
    Just so you know, Justhost = Hostclear = Supergreenhosting. Same company running under 3 different names. The same people behind the very questionable business antics of self promotion and fake review sites.

Judging from Justhost's notorious track record (do a search), I'd say your money is better off with a proper webhosting company like hostgator.
    Indeed. They are the exact same company, just more tactics to fool unsuspecting buyers. If you have to choose from the four, definitely go with HostGator.

I have been using the Hostgator Baby Account (unlimited domains) for about 7 months now. I host a few small sites, and whenever I had issues I was able to chat with a support person without waiting at all. No major issues.

hostgator ftw. no explanation necessary.

My vote for HostGator
    What happens to cloud when it rains ?

I think Hostgator will be a wise choice!

Where did you the find JustHost, HostClear and SuperGreen? These three companies are the same.

HostGator! There easy and simple to use, I love there payment gateways and 24/7 live support that I know will always be online because I tested them, I was on there site 4:30am and wanted to see if I could get a response I went and got a perfect response at the time I had a hosting account with them and all too.

Maybe on some site such as besthosts2009.com, which is run by justhost and lists all 3 brands as "top".

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    Maybe on some site such as besthosts2009.com, which is run by justhost and lists all 3 brands as "top".
    lol....

owm
    ‹(ż)›
    Life's what you make it.

Thumbs down

http://i38.tinypic.com/w8u913.jpg

pipedns.com

this must be hosted by the same chap!!!

Aren't JustHost/HostClear/SuperGreen the same company?

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali View Post
    Where did you the find JustHost, HostClear and SuperGreen? These three companies are the same.
    Exactly... this thread feels "funny".
    Darren Lingham - Stablepoint Hosting
    Stablepoint - Cloud Web Hosting without compromise
    We provide industry-leading cPanel™ web hosting in 80+ global cities.

Hi everyone,

I'd like to pick a host from the 4. Any recommendation or experience with them? Thanks
    Is there a problem with the account you have (or had) at Hostgator?
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

Just Host is legit, you can host unlimited amount of sites in one shared hosting account for under $4. Hostgator won't let you do that and there more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by webhostingchoice View Post
    Just Host is legit, you can host unlimited amount of sites in one shared hosting account for under $4. Hostgator won't let you do that and there more expensive.
    Are you a customer of them. Any way your site's top host list shows them at the NO: 1 position.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast