Point my domain to ISP web space

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to web hosting, so any help would be cool.
    I've registered two domain names - .com and - with two different registrars. The .com one points to a parking page for Namecheap and the doesn't point to anything. For now, I'm just using my ISP's webspace to host a temporary "coming soon" page, whilst I look for a web host. However, how do I point the to the ISP webspace URL? I'm currently using Namecheap for the .com, which will redirect to the site. Do I have to fiddle with the nameservers of either of the registrars?
    Thanks for any advice

You will need to get the IP address and point the A record of the to your ISP's IP which your web space is on. If its namebased hosting or you do not have a dedicated IP, you will need to contact the ISP and have them setup host headers for your or they may already have a panel for you to do so. Check with them.

Thanks for the reply. My ISP doesn't allow users to use nameservers for their webspace. Are there any free hosts that allows me to use nameservers simply to host a custom parking page?