Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sorry for the triple post...

Using their live support I was able to notify them the coupon code had expired and it was instantly reset. Their phone number is apparently being moved to a new machine and is in process, which is why it is not currently working.

I'm in no hurry to have it set up so I told them to take their time. I'll report back if there are any major problems.

Okay, reporting back again.

It has been almost 20 hours from when i ordered and still its not setup. I dont mind, i can wait, i just hope it is not days i have to wait because i dont have that long.

I have made two more replies in my ticket and still no reply. (its been 2 hours when i posted reply)

Livechat is just taking its time... I have been waiting a good 10 mins so far.

Server was indeed finally set up, or so the email sent me said it was. The login details provided to me do not allow any kind of SSH access and the control panel I ordered was discontinued 2 months ago, yet I was allowed to order it anyway which is a complete waste of everyone's time.

I'm not all that upset over it because really, you get what you pay for. I definitely wouldn't depend on BoxVPS for anything remotely approaching important, but it would be nice to at least get something...

So a day later and here's where we're at.

I cannot log in with the credentials provided. I was told it was a node issue and was solved in a half hour, but I still cannot log in with the credentials provided.

The Control Panel I ordered was discontinued by them 2 months ago, but they still let me order it and did not offer an alternative or replacement.

They offered a refund, so I have requested one and will report back with how long that takes.

Overall their support has been relatively responsive, but inconsistently so. The set up time was 15 hours, but even though it states I'm set up I cannot confirm or deny if this is the case. Maybe it was the promotion that overloaded them. Maybe it's just not that efficient a company. I don't know.

I'm a pretty easy going customer and it's not hard to please me. Just provide the service you offer. At $20 a month though, I can't complain. It was worth the risk to see if it was too good to be true, and so far it seems it is.

This doesn't mean I wouldn't give them another try. I know how growing pains can effect a company and if I had more patience I'd stick it out with them. I just need this SVN server up and running and don't have the time to wait around.

they never setup my VPS, it's been 15 days since I ordered from them, I really got scammed from them,
    * hrproteam - high resolution multimedia
    * hosting, advertising, designing, company branding
    * click here to know more about us

Quote Originally Posted by hrproteam View Post
    they never setup my VPS, it's been 15 days since I ordered from them, I really got scammed from them,
    Its posts like these :-)

hrproteam - we have never scammed anyone. If you did not receive service or a refund please contact us(though Im sure this is not the case).

Your post is appreciated!
    boxVPS.com - How big is your box?

hrproteam - we have never scammed anyone. If you did not receive service or a refund please contact us(though Im sure this is not the case). We also only use PAYPAL you can request a refund/issue with them at any time. We have a perfect outstanding record. To say we scammed You is crazy.

I got my vps (after about 24 hours). It was not working when i got the details but i opened a ticket and this was quickly solved.

They say they are extremely busy at the moment because they are implementing a new control panel so i am waiting for that.

The only problems i actually have with the VPS is that it downloads max at 800kb/s, i opened a ticket about this and they said its because they are migrating to a new control panel so i will try this test after.

Another problem i now have is that "some old VPS's have been activated" which means they are using the IP and my VPS is down.

I still have faith in them and am prepared to wait. Will update!!

Quote Originally Posted by budman714 View Post

hrproteam - we have never scammed anyone. If you did not receive service or a refund please contact us(though Im sure this is not the case). We also only use PAYPAL you can request a refund/issue with them at any time. We have a perfect outstanding record. To say we scammed You is crazy.

so have you setup this order?
    Invoice #6687
    Invoice Date: 10/04/2009

so have you setup this order?
    Invoice #6687
    Invoice Date: 10/04/2009

Registration Date: 10/04/2009
    Product/Service: VPS - Medium box
    Operating System: CentOS 5
    Control Panel Options: None
    Additional RAM: Default(included)
    Additional IP(s): Default(1 IP Included)
    Managed: No
    IP Addresses:
    Payment Method: PayPal or Credit Card
    First Payment Amount: $7.50 USD
    Recurring Amount: $7.50 USD
    Next Due Date: 11/04/2009
    Billing Cycle: Monthly

and still pending until now.. how come you can explain this?

Registration Date: 10/04/2009
    Product/Service: VPS - Medium box
    Operating System: CentOS 5
    Control Panel Options: None
    Additional RAM: Default(included)
    Additional IP(s): Default(1 IP Included)
    Managed: No
    IP Addresses:
    Payment Method: PayPal or Credit Card
    First Payment Amount: $7.50 USD
    Recurring Amount: $7.50 USD
    Next Due Date: 11/04/2009
    Billing Cycle: Monthly

and still pending until now.. how come you can explain this?
    Unfortunately I cannot speak directly about any account details via a public forum. Though I can say instead of posting over and over in a forum that is not ours, you could try support, calling, or paypal to resolve your issue.

I would recommend

A. Creating a ticket
    B. Calling in (still create a ticket)
    C. Paypal dispute will instantly solve your refund/scam claim.

Again I appreciate the time you took in posting(Your energy would be better served just contacting us(otherwise we cant resolve your issue/any issue).

We always look forward to resolving any issues(and fast). I look forward to helping you!

ok, I sent you a ticket,
    let see how long you will take to response this

ok, I sent you a ticket,
    let see how long you will take to response this
    :-)

I believe everything is resolved. If not feel free to contact us by the means above(as this is not a boxVPS.com support forum).

21:00 (GMT+2) Just payed the invoice. Lets see

Is the 50off on the small box still valid? Checkout is grokking the code, but applying a -$0.00 deduction whether I opt for month-to-month or annual payment.

Please advise if this deal is still alive or not. Thanks.

They send me the mail with my logins 5 minutes after opening a ticket.I recommend to do this to everyone who have problems. Nice so far

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12