Hello,

I am Swapnil, I'm 27 years old from India and I'm currently looking for a job as a Server Administrator along with up to Level 3 Support.

I have over 2 years of experience as Level 2-3 Support and over 2 years as Server Administrator for Web Hosting.

I am experienced with the most popular Web Hosting Linux distriburtions. However, I'm experienced the most and have a favour in CentOS/Red Hat.

I am also familiar with the usage of cPanel/DirectAdmin/HyperVM/Virtuozzo and other popular Control Panels etc.

I have the most experience with cPanel/CentOS based Servers.

I know how to use Kayako, WHMCS, Billing/Support Systems.

Basicly, I know everything that's essential in order to be a qualified Support Technician/Server Admin.
I have been troubleshooting many problems in the past of any kind, I've been always in touch with the data center as well.

I am very polite, professional and can deal with any type of customer.

I know how to work in a group and how to arrange my time, I'm also a very flexible person.

I am available for work 8 hours per day (I can also do additional hours/grave shift when needed), 7 days per week.

Salary is negotiable although I'm looking for a Full-Time job.

I'm open to any offers, so feel free to drop me an email or contact me via MSN.

I have done RHCE certification study and planned to appear for exam now.

Gmail : sonawane.swapnil288@gmail.com
Yahoo : sonawane.swapnil288@yahoo.in
MSN : swapanil_6610@hotmail.com

More Information on hiring me and more details about my persona available upon contact.

Regards,
Swapnil.