NetFirms - Domain Satisfaction Guarantee Scam

we mistakenly register a wrong domain with a spell mistake at netfirms. after that I sent a email to them with in a hour because they mention on their web site . .

The problem is still there & till now after 24 hours we not even received a single email from their side..

I'm pretty much sure that "Domain Satisfaction Guarantee" is just another marketing tactic or in other word SCAM.

at-last received email from their side.

they have canceled my order for the misspelled domain name and have reversed the charge.

In your server
    i think you need to learn to be more patient with things like this before calling it a scam, simple words like that can do a lot of damage to a company
    If you need help about anything to do with WHT, check out the Helpdesk

We most definitely stand behind our domain name guarantee and am glad to see that your issue has been resolved.

Our domain guarantee is in no way a scam and we have been offering this same thing for many years.

As long as we have received the request within a reasonable amount of time during the 48 hours, then we would honor the guarantee even if our response to you was a little late.

You need to be more patient, first you make a mistake then you call a company a scam when it clearly says "within 48 hours". They did not promise anything within 24 hours.

Netfirms is one of the few companies that even offer this type of service. Next time perhaps try giving them a ring if you need a faster response.
    James Paul Woods
    Operations Manager
    HostKitty Internet Services

Can a mod edit the misleading thread title, please?