Happy with Giga-International

Hello, i want to post my experience with giga-international.

A month ago i was looking for a dedicated server to start a gaming community, at first i was looking for something cheap and simple, just for start and check how it was going until i get a better server.

Well, my first server with they was a Pentium 4, i've sent the payment on a saturday so i didn't expect an answer until the monday, and since they say at the website that usually takes 1-3 days to setup the server, i dont care too much about the time.

My surprise was, the monday at 7:52 GMT +1 i receive an email confirming the receipt of the payment, all ok, so i was like, ok, i must wait 3 days.

But no, 2 hours later another mail was at my gmail account with my login data, they had the server up and running in 2 hours when they say in the website that may take 1-3 days to complete the setup, that was a VERY nice start.

Since my gameservers was a huge succes, i have bough the server package with the Core 2 Quad Q6600 and 8GB of ram, same as above, they receive the payment and 2 hours later i was configuring my server.

Actually i host 4 Team Fortress 2 gameservers with 32 slots each, this morning with all the servers full the netgrap was reporting a 1-1.5mb/s continue data transfer rate and the servers running so fine.

The support team was very helpful, when i was thinking to get the quad server they have helped me about the SO choice mainly due the ram.

Also their Windows License offer is awesome, you dont pay the first 3 months of the Windows license, only a little setup fee (14 for W2008 Web)

Sorry for my weird english, i'm not a native speaker

Bye

Glad you are happy with your services, its always nice to read good reviews.

PS: how long have you been with them?

Quote Originally Posted by TheServerExperts View Post
    Glad you are happy with your services, its always nice to read good reviews.

PS: how long have you been with them?
    this is my second month, and i'm planning to stay longer

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda View Post
    this is my second month, and i'm planning to stay longer
    Glad to hear that you are a satisfied customer. Hope they will continue to provide you the same satisfaction levels in future also. You can share or report a domain or IP hosted with them to get your review verified. If you want to report it privately you can use the below link. Keep us posted with the updates in future.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6443798

I have been stayed with them for 2 years