need your opinion about CU Hosting

Hi i found this onshore/offshore hosting company and they seem to have a pretty good deal they're site is cheapestunlimitedhosting dot com but wondering if someone has dealt with them before and his review about them; i tried to search the forum and google but didn't come with much.

I have never heard of this host. So I would be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by dede110 View Post
    Hi i found this onshore/offshore hosting company and they seem to have a pretty good deal they're site is cheapestunlimitedhosting dot com but wondering if someone has dealt with them before and his review about them; i tried to search the forum and google but didn't come with much.
    If you really care about your site, stay away from such providers.

There are lots of better options out there. (Cheap and Stable)
    Find solution to every problem ---> Google.com

@Fastian, can you name some?

Quote Originally Posted by dede110 View Post
    @Fastian, can you name some?
    It depends, how much resources (disk space/bandwidth) do you actually need? What is your budget? What type of website do you plan on hosting?

Hello, if you have check the site i mentioned in the first post, i'm looking for something similar than the O-Gold offshore plan. i'm willing to use it for an image hosting and an adult download nlog and i shall upgrade to a vps if the site grows, i spoke to their support and they are ok with that but i thought of checking them out before i buy

They seem to offer unmetered/unlimited bandwidth which does not exist. There is always a limit. I would suggest choosing a host that offers realistic plans such as 10gb diskspace and 100gb bandwidth.
    Last edited by HighLayer; 10-14-2009 at 09:55 PM.
    HighLayer - Canadian Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Latest cPanel/WHM - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 24/7 Support
    Visit www.highlayer.com or Call 1-888-84-LAYER

If you can't find any reviews about them, most probably they are new and that is not really a good sign cause you'll be risking a lot since you have no idea whether they have good service or not. There are a lot out there to choose from, better try looking for other options.

Quote Originally Posted by akirah View Post
    If you can't find any reviews about them, most probably they are new
    Creation date: 19 Mar 2009. So more than 6 months old now. That might be the reason for less/no reviews as you said.