Wanted : dedicated server in DE or US

I'm searching for a dedicated server with a minimum of 4GB RAM and 160GB hard drive. Processor : minimum P4 3GHz, and at least 6 IP's.

Tnx for your offers!
    Kris

You would be best to check out the WHT offers section to see a very extensive list of Dedicated server hosting companies that can offer you exactly what you are looking for at a datacenter in Germany or the USA. Best of Luck to you Krisken..
    ...You should be able to find that offering for under $100/month
    - Donovan K
    Want to monitor and manage your customers Windows systems by Client software, web portal, or mobile phone?
    Automated scripts, patching, and remote access too? Ask me how!

Hello, Hosts are not allowed to make offers here. Take a look in the offers forums.

I've already checked the WHT dedicated offers section but it's quite strange : P4's with only 512MB of 1GB ram, idem for c2d procs. When you really want the 4GB ram, i need to take a quad core server for about $150, which is really too expensive for me :-)

Hosts may have a starting package with less RAM than what you are asking for, but they can adjust the price and work with you to upgrade the amount of RAM in the server to meet your needs.
    - Donovan K
    Want to monitor and manage your customers Windows systems by Client software, web portal, or mobile phone?
    Automated scripts, patching, and remote access too? Ask me how!

Quote Originally Posted by dspkable View Post
    Hosts may have a starting package with less RAM than what you are asking for, but they can adjust the price and work with you to upgrade the amount of RAM in the server to meet your needs.
    Well, i do understand that! And i want to pay more for more RAM, but not double the price :-)

Why not go through the ads and ask the providers how much it will be to add more memory?
    Kind Regards
    Christopher Smith

Well, i tought that there would be a dedicated server request section here, just like webhostingtalk.nl. There you just start a topic what you want, and what your budget is, and everyone who can offer it, may post.

It's a bit of an unusual request, as that processor won't easily be able to make use of 4GB of RAM, as it will max out pretty fast, since it's old and relatively slow, though depending on what you plan on running and how you intend to use the memory, it might be something that works.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

True, normally you could only use about 3.5GB of ram. Therefor, a c2d proc is well too. The minimal proc i want is a P4. So e newer proc is also welcome! Even atoms are welcome btw!

If you are still looking for a dedi in the US, Limestone Networks offer great servers, open a live chat with them and see what they can offer, they are really great with pricing through live chat!

Not to mention the great service and support.

try in germany 1paket.com and valueserver.de

Quote Originally Posted by Krisken View Post
    Well, i tought that there would be a dedicated server request section here, just like webhostingtalk.nl. There you just start a topic what you want, and what your budget is, and everyone who can offer it, may post.
    For german servers, look at http://forum.webhostlist.de/forum