Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Question Looking for Adult Webspace (500 GB Traffic)

    Hello Dear Webhosting Talk Community,

    i have already an dedicated server, but with an strong traffic limit, so i search webspace (filespace) for my thumbnail images, the space is only for the images, no php scripts or databases are needed just imagespace.

    the hoster should tolerate adult content, and have no problem with 500gb bandwith per month. Paypal should be accepted as payment.

    its important for me that the webhoster follow their offers and dont kick me if i use high bandwith.

    <snipped> please advise me some hosters.

    best regards!
    Last edited by ldcdc; 10-14-2009 at 11:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    EU - east side
    i have already an dedicated server, but with an strong traffic limit
    Get one with a higher bandwidth allowance. 1TB+ should be easy to find. I don't think that shared hosting is the way forward for you at this point.

    What's your budget?

  3. #3
    you should try "VPS Buster Dedicated Server" I recommend them to my shared hosting customers if there site becomes to big for us to host on our shared servers. Not to Sure if they allow adult content though so I would make sure to ask.
    Crazy Hosting Deals.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    What is wrong with your current dedicated server again? If you really need that kind of bandwidth, then a VPS or Dedicated would be a good option just based off that requirement.

    There may also be legality questions that the host will enquire.
    A casual blog mainly about the web hosting industry

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Maine, US
    It sounds like you need a different provider that doesnt restrict you with limited bandwidth. That other purchase another server?

  6. #6
    I am not sure as I have never used them but Critex supports Adult hosting and they also have an "Unmetered" plan.

    Check them out, ask them if they allow what you are trying to do.
    Find solution to every problem --->

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Eta Carinae
    a web host won't kick you off for using too much bandwidth if you pay enough for it - but you'd still need a good vps or dedicated server - and I don't know what kind of server you already have, but most servers nowadays come with 1-2tb of bandwidth and you can get a decent one for around $80-$100 per month (assuming you're not looking for too many extra things)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Biggest question is if the content is legal. If it is, a friend of mine is starting to sell managed dedicated servers. He can help you out for a decent price,
    NEPA Fiber
    AS 394868 - Wilkes-Barre, PA
    █ Fiber Internet, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Cloud
    99.99% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7/365 Support

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Miami, Florida
    I need to say that most shared hosts who allow Adult Content require that you host the pages on the same server as the images. This is called "Hot Linking". I would highly advise a VPS in this case.
    Keith I Myers The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

  10. #10
    Try OVH they offer low end dedicated servers through there sister company

Similar Threads

  1. 1 GB Webspace , 15 Gb traffic , hosted in NL , adult allowed
    By allhostings in forum Shared Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 04:54 PM
  2. $8 Adult-friendly webspace hosting offer
    By terrastudios in forum Shared Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2002, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts