LogicSupport has been in the enterprise hosting support industry for the last 6 years and has enjoyed very good standing amongst its clients. It is our pleasure to offer quality services, such as anonymous technical support for your clients, full security audits and server hardening, 24/7 server monitoring and so much more...

LogicSupport offers summer special, Server Management with Unlimited Support for $200.00 per month.

Features:

• 24/7 support coverage
  • Live Chat & Unlimited Ticket Support
  • Guaranteed 1 hour response time (30 minutes average)
  • Guaranteed 4 hours resolution time
  • Replies appear from your own company
  • Can handle pre-sales questions
  • Basic Monitoring Service
  • Phase III Security installations

Limited Period Offer. Order Now!!!

To avail this offer, please type "WHT200" as promo code in the order form.

Please feel free to go through LogicSupport Reviews.

For any queries, email us to sales@logicsupport.com and we would be glad to help you.

Also available on the following IMs;
AOL - l0g1csupp0rt@aol.in
MSN - lgx_brm@hotmail.com

FAQs:

Do you offer a free Trial period?
We give you a 100% money back guarantee. If our services are not up to your company's exact standards you can cancel any time within the first 7 days for a full refund.

Do you have any examples of tickets you have solved?
We certainly do, please: Click Here

Are your Administrators available 24/7/365?
Definitely. We are fully staffed every hour of every day !

Are your Techs Certified?
Absolutely! We completely understand that quality is the deciding factor in this industry, so our Linux and Windows techs are certified.

How do we communicate with LogicSupport?
We understand the need for quality communication. This would include proper spelling, grammar, and overall written/spoken English skills. Our techs are highly qualified and educated in English.

What knowledge and services does LogicSupport have?
Logicsupport prides itself in offering premium security consulting and outsourced support services to web hosting companies around the world. We offer quality services such as anonymous technical support for your clients, full security audits, server hardening, 24/7server monitoring and response, and much more.

What methods of payment do you accept?
Currently LogicSupport accepts: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Wire Transfer.

Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes, we currently offer generous bulk discounts. Please contact us for details.

Are you able to support servers with adult material?
Yes, we can administer any server that hosts legal content.

What is the setup time for one of your service plans?
Depending on the complexity of your company's specific needs and plan chosen, LogicSupport could take between 48-72 hours to get started.

Can I purchase more hourly Admin time if I use all of my plans included hours?
Definitely. You will be billed at our normal Admin rate of $19.95/hr.

Is all of my company's data safe and confidential if we use your services?
Yes. We realize that your data and company information is of the utmost importance. LogicSupport will sign an NDA agreement with any company who requires it as proof that your data and information is safe.

Do you offer custom support plans?
Yes, simply contact us for more information and we would be happy to build a custom solution to meet your company's specific needs.

Can you support a reseller?
Yes, we can support resellers on any of the operating systems and control panels listed in our "Expertise" section.

What is the minimum for backup processing?
We have a 2 GB minimum for our weekly remote backup services.

Do you really monitor my servers at all times?
Most definitely! We are running dual monitoring systems, in physically separate data centers, so that we never miss an alert or a potential issue with your machine.

What kind of Quality assurance do you provide?
We have a dedicated team of QA and Test Engineers who rigorously follow QA norms and constantly monitor all work in progress. Timely feedback and stringent no-compromise quality checks are done throughout.

How Can I, as a client, track my projects?
Logicsupport uses our ticketing system to plan, schedule, and track all activities. We provide complete transparency to you by allowing you complete access to our ticketing system, which we use throughout the project life-cycle. Apart from this, the on-site team interacts daily with the client to discuss on any topics related to the on-going projects. We also provide demos at every milestone if requested by the client.

What is your working method?
Our mission is to serve our clients by delivering unmatched professionalism and quality. The methodology used to deliver such quality performance is built on the strong foundation of Transition Rigor, Six Sigma, Lean and Operations Engineering. This includes: Building standard & robust process designs. Customized for clients, Optimizing all processes quality, performance, and profitability. And increasing speed of work, meeting and exceeding all client requirements.