* IGXHost Review ~Two Months

Hey, firstly I would just like to say that they surprise me for a shared host.

Support: 10/10
    Uptime: 9/10
    Speed: 9.5/10
    Value: 8/10
    Although I pay quite a bit I still think it's worth it. About $15/mth for 15GB HDD and 75GB transfer. My website handles ~300K hit's daily with only a few hiccups. It's uptime is something like 99.97% which is decent. The only big incident is when I first signed up I was transferring my domain which took a few days, but was resolved professionally. So far it's a big thumbs up.

My Domain - http://finalbarrage.net

I can't quite figure out why your website is about, I get a bunch of things saying things are offline.

Either way, glad you're happy!
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpass105 View Post
    Hey, firstly I would just like to say that they surprise me for a shared host.

Support: 10/10
    Uptime: 9/10
    Speed: 9.5/10
    Value: 8/10
    Although I pay quite a bit I still think it's worth it. About $15/mth for 15GB HDD and 75GB transfer. My website handles ~300K hit's daily with only a few hiccups. It's uptime is something like 99.97% which is decent. The only big incident is when I first signed up I was transferring my domain which took a few days, but was resolved professionally. So far it's a big thumbs up.

My Domain - http://finalbarrage.net
    it always good to hear the postive responce
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting R1 Soft Offsite-Backup Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

Quote Originally Posted by nerdie View Post
    I can't quite figure out why your website is about, I get a bunch of things saying things are offline.

Either way, glad you're happy!
    Thanks for letting me in on that. Ive fixed that issue (=

Glad to know that you're happy with us so far Stanley. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks for giving us your feed backs on your host. And very glad to here that is all positive. Keep updated in future.

I would like to say that 2 monthes are not enough to make a review. If you will have the same opinion in a year that will mean that this company is a really good host.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreyfidrya View Post
    I would like to say that 2 monthes are not enough to make a review. If you will have the same opinion in a year that will mean that this company is a really good host.
    We can't say like that.If some one is very much satisfied with the initial impressions he can write a review on that. At any time a customer can write a review, the readers can weigh its relevance. He can follow up for this review after 6months/12 months. That is the important thing he should do IMHO .