Rapid Zone Review

Please review my new website,

www.rapidzone.org

It is a photo sharing service that allows you to easily upload, link and share your images.

I need your comments about the design, functionality and any suggestions so i can make it better.

Thanks.

Well, overall its very simply and clean which is wonderful. I feel its lacking creativity. There is nothing that makes your website stand out amount other websites with the same function. You need to find that WOW that will bring in visitors and make them return because of elements that only your website offers. Great site and great start! Best of luck.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Thanks for your review, may i ask what you would like to see in an image upload site and you may find it WOW, and if you use image upload site which one is it?
    Rapid Zone is a photo sharing service that allows you to easily upload, link and share your images.

Quote Originally Posted by Unleash View Post
    Thanks for your review, may i ask what you would like to see in an image upload site and you may find it WOW, and if you use image upload site which one is it?
    I would like to see more bright colors and images with a clean professional feel. I currently do not use any image upload websites. If I need to upload something I will use one of the servers I have.

Perhaps have an upload bar (image) and it will grow as the image uploads more and more. This image identifier will help the uploader know when their image is about uploaded.

I would also suggest to research other image hosts and see what they are doing and what they are doing wrong. This will help make your website stronger if you can learn from their mistakes. I hope my reviews have been helpful and given you more insight. Your off to a great start! Best of luck.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

The first thing that struck me was a lack of content. You have more text in your ads than anything. You need to make your title SEO friendly. What you have now: Rapid Zone - Home doesn't give search engines a clue as to what your site is about.

Thanks all for your comments.

One other thing that i wanted to know, do you prefer to have registration option on image hosting sites or not and if you do what options do you expect to get from it?
    Rapid Zone is a photo sharing service that allows you to easily upload, link and share your images.