Found a good level 3support

So I had a HELP WANTED ad and had some guys post about being hired for support techs.

I tested out this guy tonight with some issues I had been having on my server and he was awesome! He is def Level3 support!

WHT Member Name "rexrjacob"

If you are in need of help please give him a shout! It was a small issue from my DC on my colo and he helped walk me through some steps when that didn't work I had him login via ssh and take a peak. He got it done very fast! I'm glad he went and replied to my threat the other night, and even better, I tested him out and decided to hire him on my staff for level3 support!

Thanks once again rexrjacob! If anyone needs any support on there servers go send him a message it's defiantly worth it!
    Jason

Glad to hear you had a good experience from another WHT member , just shows the value this forum has in so many ways. Good luck , be sure to report back in a couple month and let us all know how its going.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN sales@ceridius.com
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

Yes be sure to report back in a few month.

Glad to hear about your experience.

Thanks guys yes I love WHT I found so many great people on here and it continues!
    Jason

Sounds Great!

It's good to see we have contributing members in our forum...

Rex is GREAT! I have known Rex for at least 3 years now and maybe even longer. He has always done fantastic and fast work for us.

I just wanted to chime in that I can second Jason's high recommendation for him.
    Fiberhub- Affordable Colocation Services in Las Vegas, Dallas, Miami, and Seattle
    Versaweb - DDoS Protected Cloud and Dedicated Server Hosting

UPDATE

Sorry just figure I'd update it's a new day after today i'll wait a month for a better review!

Rex was ONLINE today it was nice! Ill explain why I was happy below.

Over the past few days/week I had a coder that was coding my site he has said that he finished and sent it which he didn't. Now he starts making excuses so my rack is finally up and kicking and I am loving it, found Rex from the post I had made. I was so irritated by my coder and Rex had said they have template coders that could do it now I was just like ya sure what ever ill send the psd and then 3weeks later still nothing.

It was like not even 2 hours later and they finished the index (slice and code) I was so happy! His coder kept working on it to my exact needs! I really didn't think I'd see him online the next night.

Rex was online the same time he was the night before. Rex had told me his team is 24/7 so I'm over the next month going to put that in the test while I gain clients and need level3 support!

Thanks Rex for being there! (like a good neighbor rex is there) lol
    Jason

Thanks for the great review. I sent him a message. If I need some help I'll give him a hollar. So many Linux Admin wanna be you never know who to chose. All though Linux can be small on the outside but forever and on, on the inside (not sure if you understood it but made sense to me).
    Last edited by jcarney1987; 10-14-2009 at 06:24 AM.

lol it makes sense
    Jason

Congrats Rex
    James B
    WWW.EZEELOGIN.COM |Setup your Secure Linux SSH GatewayMEET PCI DSS & ISO 27001 Compliance|Manage & Administer Multiple Linux Servers Quickly & Securely.

Thanks Everyone

Hey All,

I take this opportunity to thank you all and especially Billy and Jason who had given me an opportunity to work for them. I am really happy working with them. Its been so nice to meet people over here at WHT. Thank you WHT.

Regards,
    Rex