Server Setup of ASP, MSSQL, PHP, Mysql

I am looking towards getting some type of server, most likely a virtual server. I am curious of how I could set up a server so I can run Classic ASP, ASP.Net, and PHP. Along with the databases to compliment the languages. I am just getting started in hosting for my current clients. If someone could give me some guides and to if its possible to do this under a virtual private server or if a dedicated is neccesary.

Thanks.

You can use Microsoft Web PI (http://www.microsoft.com/web/Downloads/platform.aspx) to download and install all required software. However, I'd recommend you to consider signing up with a host who has every pre-installed for you so that you need not run down into configuration of various services. This is doable and most reputable providers will offer a pre-configured VPS (with ASP, MS SQL, PHP, MySQL) whereby you'd be ready to get started.

Good luck!
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk