Exclamation Question on Yahoo Domains <

Hello,

I have a question on Yahoo domains ...

I recently purchased two yahoo domains but my credit card is attached to my wallet in yahoo's profile! I cant remove it ! I was really surprised when I saw the renewal price of 35$ ! I had a problem before on yahoo when I transfered my domain away they still charged my card ! due to my service that I have already removed! so ill transfer my domain after a couple of months for sure ! but my question is ! how can i remove my credit card! and will my credit card be charged if I transfered away my domains ?

Thank You,

Call them and say remove it?

Once it's transferred they cannot charge you for another year.
    Not sure what to put here :-P

If yahoo is like GoDaddy they won't remove it. I've never purchased things through yahoo but most of these types of companies retain at least one method to bill you so that they can automatically renew things and also charge you in the event you break policy (depending on what you agreed to).

You'll probably just need to close the yahoo account completely. Make sure you get all your domains off yahoo before you do that.
    James Paul Woods
    Operations Manager
    HostKitty Internet Services

Contact your bank and dispute it if the domain is already transferred and their payment did not renew the domain name.
    MBT
    SiberName.com is an ICANN/CIRA/Eurid Accredited Registrar. since 2000.

Canadian Registrar for .CA Domain Names Registrations. Canadian Web Site Hosting Service Provider.

Quote Originally Posted by woods01 View Post
    If yahoo is like GoDaddy they won't remove it. I've never purchased things through yahoo but most of these types of companies retain at least one method to bill you so that they can automatically renew things and also charge you in the event you break policy (depending on what you agreed to).

You'll probably just need to close the yahoo account completely. Make sure you get all your domains off yahoo before you do that.
    I used my dad's CC at Godaddy. is it for real that they don't remove the CC number? Great. I have around 90 domains and I have to turn off the auto renew.

Once you transfer away, go to yahoo and cancel the service, but after you transfer
    Mousa: [as Rambo prepares to play Afghan game 'buzkashi'] God must love crazy people.
    Rambo: [getting on horse] Why?
    Mousa: He make so many of them!